Forex Price Action

Hi guys.

I have been reading these posts and find them very informative yet still to the point.

I decided to sign up to the paid course thats meant to take this one step further, but haven’t heard back from their contact form, nor email checking if the site is still up and running. Anyone currently enrolled in the paid version who can tell me if they are still around.

I appreciate it, thanks.

Very nice thread. Following!

Thank you for sharing this information.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you so much for posting this, you just don’t know how high an low I’ve been looking for this information. I’ve grown enough on the market to understand indicators are b.s. an i can do p.a. by myself… I’m new to p.a. will you be willing to wrk with me on it?

Where do i sign up for jonathan’s course? Is it worth it? Everyone seems to lnow forex the best now

This thread seems to get a post every week or so. Just an FYI, Johnathan hasn’t posted in this thread for a couple years, hasn’t posted on his own website in 3 months, and from what I hear people have been sending in forms to purchase his paid course and they don’t receive responses. I don’t know what is going on with him, but there is a lot of other good price action material on babypips with active contributors.

I post trade setups frequently on Trader krugman25 — Trading Ideas & Charts — TradingView as well as have a retired price action thread Trade Ideas (Using Price-Action & Patterns) . There are some other great price action threads and contributors here as well.

When you say retired what do you mean?

Should i search in forums for price action? New to baby pips not sure how it wrks…

I don’t actively post in that thread anymore. It serves as an educational tool and trade archive for those interested in learning price action trading.

Sure, there is a great search feature where you can search various topics and then add advanced filtering and ordering to find what you are looking for. You will find enough educational material in these forums for months worth of reading and studying. My thread alone would probably take a week or more, and Johnathan’s thread here is about 5 times bigger than mine. There are a number of other larger price action threads with great info in them.

1 Like

Why are you no longer active? Do you still trade?

I joined a trading platform called imarketslive and well lets jus say now I’m here. I’m capable of trading i just want to perfect mt skills with no indicators an make life simple

Yes I actively trade. That specific price action thread is not active anymore, but it still has a lot of good info worth reading. I have a new thread that I periodically post trade setups in Trade Ideas (Using Price-Action & Patterns)

Great, would you be interested in mentoring me?

Sorry no, but if that’s what you are looking for I would encourage you to make a post about it in one of the forums.

Ok thank you so much I’ll check out your threads later

Hi Jonathan, great topic you have here. With regards to your watch list, how do you manage to track all 34 pairs? I don’t seem to be able to track them, lol!
Do you only look for one of two trades per week?
Thanks.

Good Thinking.

Sad truth, I confess i was of those traders that were looking at making a killing and end up over trading and lose all the money, thank you for the great article.

Hi Jonathan is this considred a Bullish Engulf bar in a swing low so we can buy here?