Forex Price Action

good system, the more i learn, the more i doubt to enter the market, i’m not sure if i read the pattern correctly or subjectively, i always record all my guesses and almost always get it right, but still doubts always arise when going to enter, is there any wrong…?

What is the best timeframe for price action trading, and is it good for scalping?

The best free gift in trading is a demo account. Run it completely realistically, as if you were trading with real money that you worked hard for and which would be hard work to replace.

Use a single strategy until you see it in your sleep and log the outcomes. Include the trades you didn’t take, where your strategy said enter but you second-guessed it and stayed out.

First time doing anything risky is scarey, but that’s because you don’t know if you’ll succeed. Once you know you’ll succeed, all you need to worry about is human error - like pressing Buy when you meant to press Sell, etc.

1 Like

Hi everybody.
Is this topic still active?
Web: his forexschoolonline.com (J.Fox) doesn’t seem to use PA anymore, I see ideas items all using the indicator

This is one of the better threads I have read through. Well the first 3000 pages lol. I took what I learned here and started applying it and after backtesting changed how I traded. I do have two strategies I use now. But the naked chart taught here on higher time frames are great for newbies or anyone really.

2 Likes

I believe he has shut down any new enrollments and such. Just read through the beginning of the thread to maybe around 2000 and you’ll have a great idea of how to trade with a naked chart, well except for S/R lines. And very easy and simple method as well. He only uses a couple candlestick patterns as well to confirm it’s a good setup.

3 Likes

Hi There, Really excited to come across the information that is posted here regarding price action trading. I have not been able to open any of the links. Is there anyone who can help me with doing that? Also, I went to Forex School Online and signed up there, but am not receiving any emails from them, and when I sent an email to their contact address it bounced. This info posted by Johnathon Fox is the best I’ve found so far and I would love to access it. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

He is not active anymore and his website isn’t run by him too.

I am sorry to hear that. Thank you so much for letting me know.

This brilliant thread has turned into rubbish since after J.Fox and all other senior traders have left and thread was taken over by those who liked to troll and doubt J.Fox but the reality is what Jonna has taught newbies here was such valuable information which isn’t going to be found even on paid courses by so called gurus.
Thanks Jonna and all seniors members specially Dudest for their contribution.
Wish this thread hadn’t died like that :frowning:

Based on some of his concepts, The price action and structure analysis is compressed into a single tool to look at all the market charts in one go. The probability of the market, the structure it forming, the direction it heading is all compressed so that all charts can be compared at a time.
Tool snapshot attached.
Price Action Structure analysis

Hey everyone, yes it’s true Johnathon had to step away from the site due to some family medical reasons. I do want to value his privacy so I can’t elaborate more than that, other than to say he is still trading but due to the massive commitment it takes to run the site he felt he couldn’t do it justice. having said that I’m still there offering feedback to anyone that wants it. The site does have new owners who have a slightly different approach to Johno’s methods. I am playing around with the idea of starting a Discord where we keep the Price Action dream alive, LOL

4 Likes

Hey bhops, feels really strange to actually be replying to a message of yours, as I’ve spent the past month reading messages of yours from 2012!

I hope Jonathan is well, and all my best to his family’s health.

I’ve been really trying to make this price action strat work for me. I’ve spent a while reading a over a thousand posts on this thread, demoing, testing etc, but I fear I still do not understand it as much as the likes of you, dudest and Jonathan (of course). So, if you do feel like you’d have the time, making that Discord to help people out like me would be massive.

Hi Bhops,
Thanks for sharing information about Jhonna and you, this thread really helped a lot of people to understand what PA is.
We still miss the very active member Dudest
I had a chance to go through the first 5000 Pages of this thread,LOL . It was simply amazing to see how Dudest evolved from a newbie to a very mature trader.

That’s exactly what I thought! It was crazy to see someone transform into a very capable and competent trader.

Cool, I’ll get something together over the next week or so and that way you can pop in and ask questions as they pop up.

2 Likes

yes Dudest became very good with patience and practice. Keep at it!

1 Like

Bhops, will you guide everyone here again in the future? I am also a newcomer, and I like your PA system very much. I hope that some teachers can give me some advice in the next transaction. My English is not very good, with the translator, hope to understand, ha ha

Yes I will probably look to set up a free Discord that people can jump on.

1 Like

Ok, waiting for your good news :grin: