Forex Price Action

Ahh ok thnx I was looking at it on my phone, makes sense now I have the chart up on a proper screen

Hello dudest) It may sound strange to you because i am quoting your post from october last year but i have to ask because i am super confused right now.Taking the PA signals from the right areas is discussed here many times and that,s very important part of this price action method.I personally learned from you taking PA signals from the very right areas.Don,t you think the GBPJPY D1 setup you discussed above is not a valid setup according to what we had discussed so far?.The bearish pin bar didn,t form on swing high and its right in between(on no mans land).I am surprised how you even considered this as a setup?

7 trade last two days 4 winning trade 2 loss trade [USDSGD] 1 BE [NZDUSD] and running last one trade GBPAUD Need comments from all you guys. Its a DEMO trading.

hey marketdeal,
i know you probably dont give two hoots about what i have to say but lets consider this my attempt to kiss and make up as spongebob suggested. As far as this trade i remembered when it happened and took a picture of it and put it in the folder of “trades i didnt take” . I didnt take the trade because i wasnt trading counter trend trades…in my opinion the trend was still up and the signal could have been bigger…However i really like the level and would have to disagree that it was in no mans land and not at a swing high…if i were to see a trade like this again i would take it and apply tight money management. Heres the picture with the notes i put at the time. you can see why i considered it a good level…

Hallo marketdeal,

For me it was at a swing high because:

1. The level it’s formed a ( draw a line at 127.10 and scroll left… )
  2. The pin was formed on the 50.0 Fib retrace of the down-swing that had preceded it.

Cheers

@in2fx33: thanks for posting up your notes!

Hello everyone, I just signed up for this forum tonight, although I have been creeping in the shadows reading the wealth of info from this forum for a couple weeks now. I was really good at losing money in the world of options as a fundamental trader. I ran across a well known PA forex traders website, and I was drawn in. At first I though trading currencies would be boring, but I love doing it now. I finally started making money, and now I just work on my PA analysis skills. I have taken a lot of good info from this thread, I hope to be able to give back to it.

-Aaron

hi everyone i hope you all had good weekends. i saw this 2BR on cable this morning, was wondering what anyone else thinks of it

im talking about the 2 large candlesticks 3 bars back, it hasnt been broken yet

if it does break it will be above the BRN 1.56000

its inline with the trend on both 4H and daily

it is running into a bit of traffic at 1.56330

if you paced SL below the candles it would be very large but could possibly place at 1.55300

just seems a bit out of place, maybe the wick on the 2nd bar is to large?

its on 4H

regards

I decided to take this trade because I think the eur/usd is on a downtrend and this is a pullback. Pinbar is formed on a pullback and followed by the BEEB. Any opinions guys ? *This is just a demo contest I entered.

the candle following the PB isnt a BEEB as the high is lower then the PB’s high

Oh, I see . Must form a new high … Thanks wookie .

Gbpjpy…

Hi Baojie

I was on this trade last thur, go short on the PB, reach TP1 but got stop out at BE.
But i do think that price will drop further to the major support area.

Hi in2fx33)If you post something logical and sensible like this then definitely i will give thousand hoots instead of just two lol)I have got nothing against you mate we are all here to first learn then later help others out just like our seniors in this thread did.Well it looks like we both have the same analysis on this setup but even after all the right reasons to consider this as a setup such trades are not worth trading.Just calculate the distance between pins low and FSA .The risk reward is much lower than <1:1.And nice to know that you are also making notes of trades you didn,t trade,i just make notes of A+ trades which i traded.Again million thanks for your valuable inputs)

Hi dudest)Thanks for the inputs and now i got it but what was your risk reward for trading in between such a small space?

how about this on CADCHF daily, nice big BUEB, closes with top 1/3, no traffic till 0.93900.
but it seems to be ranging and the signal is a little bit in the middle.

Howdy

I had no signal bar the last time, but we back in the zone! Preceding bars are large so its going to take a really large signal bar for me to enter.

Good Luck I hope you’re right
GP :slight_smile:

I’m interested in price action trading. Is this thread worth following considering the OP is trying to sell his services?

Absolutely. I’m interested in PA myself . YOu need to read the first 20 or so pages. After about 5 you start to get the drift (that’s how long it took me anyways). I have also been to his site and checked out articles and video’s tons about ton’s of good PA info there. He does sell his services, I have a few people tell me, the members only forum is worth the price. I have not purchased anything on the site yet, so I can’t speak to that. But this thread and his site free stuff well well worth the time

what do you think?