Forex Price Action

Hey Nikz, this is a super tight setup right here. Super strong downtrend and just recently broke lower out of consolidation then retrace back into value. You can clearly see the importance of this level due to how many times price has tested it and held.

Joey

Just entered bueb on the 4hr eurusd. Seems to be bouncing off this area and room to move.

Seems iffy to me, you are looking at a intraday bar that closed out the week. On top of that, both the H12 and D1 are inside bars and donā€™t really stand out (both in location relative to swing high and size).

Hell Joey,your even starting to sound like Johnathon now :54: (only kidding you),incidentally anyone remember the last time Johnathon posted ? must have been a while back .Anyway safe trading all.

Hindsight is almost always 20/20, but I see four reasons why I would not have taken this trade:-
-The lack in size relative to the previous large downtrend bars.
-The overall trend in my opinion is down so this is CT.
-You entry line looks like a support line for the potential channel forming so the candle you are looking at closed below it.
-That BUEB was formed from the weekend gap so I donā€™t personally consider it a true BUEB, at least not on intraday.

I spotted Nikzā€™s setup too, but I didnā€™t take it, because it was the last candle of the week, and I wasnā€™t sure if itā€™s okay to trade them.

By the way that BEEBā€™s upper wick looks much smaller on my chart, it is only 2 pips longer than the previous candleā€™s upper wick, you canā€™t even see it without measuring. Can this be because we trade at another broker? I am with XeMarkets.

Might be a pin bar forming in GBPSGD D1? It is not so significant though.

Same pair on H4, 3rd candle looks like a BEEB, or is it too late to join in, because the other candles already broke a little lower?

Yeah, I didnā€™t take the trade either - primarily because it was the last candle before Friday market close.

Are your charts display New York close candles?

Yes they are NY close candles, but figured it out, that I was watching a different pair, which looked almost identical what you posted. :smiley:

Also Iā€™m still on demo, so I gave a try to the BEEB on the 4H GBPSGD I posted, it might be a bad trade, but itā€™s good for experience, weā€™ll see.

Yeah my eur usd got stopped out. Makes sense what you said about it was formed from the weekend gap so not a strong setup. Oh weā€™ll lesson learned.

Hey Buster! I have been putting a lot of work in and really been starting to see things very clear. To be anywhere near Johnathanā€™s level is a dream, so I take that as a compliment. :slight_smile:
JF has been very busy with new memberā€™s material so I havenā€™t seen him in this forum for awhile. Iā€™m sure heā€™ll pop in soon when he has the time.

Joey

Good on you Joey trade safe buddy;)

WTI Oil H4. looking for 2R.

Enter same trade as you geforce1 only my tp is lower . Let see how it goes :slight_smile:

As have I.

Iā€™ve moved my stop loss to get a few pips worse case scenario. Wti has gone down nicely as I slept. Love waking to good news.

Keep the EURAUD1H or 4H in mind as it comes back to touch resistance. Iā€™ve already bet that it is going to bounce and start heading south, as you can see by my position.

TP is 1.427x

My chart looks like this. Yours does not look to be NY close (I think FXCM TradeStation is and MT4 is not?)

Iā€™m seeing a change in direction from up to down over the past few days (lower highs and lower lows) which broke through the support/resistance line we both have marked. It then retested and produced a pin bar earlier today (yesterday) that still have not been broken in either direction yet. Looks like a valid set up to me.

At least thatā€™s my take on it.

I think youā€™re correct. Not sure exactly why they donā€™t choose NY closeā€¦

I probably should have waited for a stronger bearish signal to sell. Iā€™m still confident that it wonā€™t break our marked S/R level, but even going up to touch it puts me at - pips. Not the tightest trade Iā€™ve taken. Still holding, bearish.

I donā€™t mean to offend you but there is no signal we take on this thread in your chart and please lose the MA and the RSI if you want to post here

thanks