Forex Price Action

Hey Johnathon!
Apologies if its already been covered…
I just want to ask if you also consider Trend lines as a valid support or Resistance??
GBP/JPY Weekly TF

AS this entry looks some how valid to me
Uptrend =Looking for Buy Entry
PA At Pull Back = Yes
PA Signal Large and Obvious= Yes
Even Next Candle Crossed the High of 2 Bar Reversal PA Signal…
Regards and Thanks in Advance

Hey Sheikhu.

From what I have read on this thread, Johnathon only uses the horizontal lines. That doesn’t mean you can’t use trend lines. I use then only when I see a particular pattern (pennant)…but I use that in conjunction with the Price Action horizontal lines. I would pull the trigger on that trade because the pull back touches a former resistance, now turned support line…setting my stop loss about 20 pips lower than the trend line and my TP near the top of the previous high. Just my 2-pips-worth…

Hello Party People!

Haven’t been here in ages. Hope everybody is doing fantastic and riding those A+ Setups.

For peeps that don’t know me. I used to be super active on this thread sharing and caring back in '13. Together with known faces such as Dudest,Wm247,Darth,krugman,tonyro44,bhops,adamjn,EternalnewB and Johno of course. and lots others. Knothead,Average Joe and Buster seem to be the only ones keeping this boat afloat lately.

Well, you’ll be seeing more of me since I’d like to contribute more actively again and hope to find new trading mates.

'Best,

Kasravi

Glad to see you back in this thread Kasravi , is always great to have you share your great insides.

Hello Kasravi
I hope you will be here around. i got in to PA couple weeks ago. So far i like it. I appriciate those guys who was active in this thread. There are a lot of stuff down here. I also want to say big thanks to Johnothan for starting this thread.
See you around

I’d say this thread is probably one of the most attractive on Babypips due to it’s thorough explanation of Price Action in such detail as well as so many pages of discussions that I’m eager to read through.

I am curious if this thread on Price Action has enough material to get someone like me started on officially trading PA.
I’ve been through the School of Pipsology here as well.

I hope we can keep this thread alive. People need to know about Price Action.

Thanks Tony , Good to have you about!

Yeah PA is great fun. Have you seen any Setups Today or traded anything?

Best

Absolutely. The Best way to start is by posting charts and get those discussions rolling.

Best

Eur/JPY4H

Anyone took this sig. Today?

Solid reversal. I wanted to post it while I was out with my phone but turns out I don’t remember my log in details for BP:33:

Nevermind.

Best

Kas

No i was away at work . So i missed it. But i was thinking couple days ago about it. So i guess i was right it is reversal + bueb. Did u go long Kasravi?

So here GBP/CAD 4h chart
Need your opinion. Should i wait till get a clear signal. or go long.

It’s Solid!
Great Setup well spotted. It can’t get clearer than that.

Best

kas

For all those folk that didn’t get on the money train, this trade hit FTA (first trouble area) already and bounced back. Currently created a very neat and big BUEB on the 15m chart. Worth taking as there is still some steam left in that pair.

Best

Kas

[QUOTE=“Ariuz;724639”]So here GBP/CAD 4h chart Need your opinion. Should i wait till get a clear signal. or go long.[/QUOTE]

I actually thought that u might be trading into some resistance… Not sure if i’m right.

Hi Tranceaty
I was going to trade resistance. but SL got triggered.

Off topic. Iam trying to modify PA under my busy schedule. Doing a lot of demo trading. So far not bad. Learning a lot of stuff downhere.

Safe and smart trading

And this forum is still up and running. Jesus. I haven’t been here like -I don’t know- two years?

Kas, long time no see, brother. Yup, back then it was quite a discussion we have, with Johno, bhops, dudest, and many others. I used to be very active, but then I got a job at Wall Street, and so I rarely logged in here.

Maybe I won’t be as active as the old time, but I’ll be hanging around once I have spare time. Keep those pips comin’, mate!

Cheers,
Will

Wall Street!? What kind of a job did you manage to get there? Is it something similar to Forex trading?
Is it [I]because[/I] of your experience Forex trading?

I was a physics lecturer, and later hired as a quant. My job mostly revolves around technical analysis, fixed income, and banking analysis.

Willy! Ow my!
I thought I never see you again since you got that finance job. So happy for you and looking forward to see your name poping up on the posts more often.

Best

Kas