Forex Price Action

Hei there!

What do u make out of this one?

AUD/USD D1

Same situation if we look at the USD/CAD D1, but I prefer AUD/USD D1.

EDIT:
Candles are closed now and seems like USD/CAD D1 is better than AUD/USD D1, cuz of the res/sup lines. AUD/USD closed belowe the marked green area.

AUD/USD D1

Comments are more than welcome.

Richard

A beautiful 2 bar reversal on eurusd D1, butā€¦ pity it is in countertrendā€¦ but, we all expect reversal around 1.21 anyway.
I am just wondering, shall we wait until it prooved the trend, or hope that this would be just a retracement and wait to short it again. Its a bit difficult to tell when it is at the two year low.

What do you think guys?

A++, i am in it for past two hours!

Yes, that chopiness is a bit iffy to me as well, although a few days ago Johnathon poster eurusd D1 and took on of three /i think/ pinbars and went short /won/.
Anyway, Johnathon would say it is a countertrend and you want to be carefull - in my few months experience you need to watch very closely for change of direction - risky.

But the D1 bar wasnā€™t closed, why did u enter so fast? We need to wait for PA confirmation before we enter the trade! :wink:

Richard

:wink:

itchy finger tips

Hi Wafik,

Please have a look at the image attached. And the circled 3 candles. See the difference after the pin bar , I have inside bar and your chart candle is sticking out from the previous pin bar candle.

Cheers
HA

Hi Hemantarora,

You are right I see the difference. I am using MT4 with FXOpen. Please let me know what charts you are using, Thanks for your note.

Any thoughts, comments on this one here AUDJPY 1D, thanks

Out of all AUD pairs giving some sort of signals tonight, I decided to set my orders to go long on a break of AUD/CHF PB. Mainly because it was smaller than other pairsā€™ candles so I was able to split my order in half and set TP on one and trial SL on the second.

Stay focused.
Fil.

I see it as

• a nice BUEB, closed within 1/3rd of the bar
  • from support / bottom of consolidation
  • with an uptrend, as most AUD pairs
  • size comparable to previous bars

CON: creating lower low??
Another reason I chose other AUD pair is previous support now double tested resistance at around 82,26 level on your charts.

Fil.

Hi Fil,

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments, much appreciated.

Wafik

Well I gotta say that the theory someone had of me starting this thread to get people to spot trades for me is blown out of the water as the last 4 trades over the last month I have traded no1 has posted in here!

USDSGD 4hr was a very solid setup which I shorted.

USDGSD 4hr chart

Johnathon

1 Like

Hi Wafik,

I use Pepperstoneā€¦ Hope somebody will not say that I am promoting them and must be getting some money out of it :wink: Just a jokeā€¦

Cheers
HA

I took this one Boss :wink:

check post #2639

I believe ya! Nice trading!

ā€¦and if you wouldnt mind, what are the other 3 trades you entered?

ā€¦by the way, great to see you back. I requested BabyPips ban me as well, but i wasnt as successful as you :wink:

Yeah and I didnā€™t even ask! hahah

They have all been posted in here. USDSGD, EURUSD and USDJPY. The other I am still trading now.

Johnathon

LOL, I donā€™t even know what SGD is not even mentioning I have 20-pairs limitation on my platform (donā€™t like MT4 personally). If I was watching 4H charts Iā€™d be 50% off this one at around 1.259 + BE according to my trading plan :slight_smile:

Thanks for the chart and good night, 1:30am in UKā€¦
Fil.

What platform you using? I hated MT4 at start but like anything the more you use it the better it gets! Its much better than the MT3.

You need to have someone that at least has USDSGD as that is not as exotic as you may think! The spread is about 3-4 pips which is good also.