Forex Price Action

I’m learning as well. Was dealing and wasting my time on those crap indicators as well before I found this thread, so I understand u.

Safe trading,
Richard

Hei!

Was looking at it as well, but here is the thing I don’t like:

AUD/NZD D1

-> it has formed in no-mans land.

Here I zoomed in and the red marked area is where I would like to see a valid PA signal.

AUD/NZD D1

P.S. Correct me if I’m wrong about the levels.

Hope this helps,
Richard

Well spotted fars, this has been the subject of a bit of debate in the forum, you have the same levels marked as me and I do agree with you it seems to have formed in no mans land for me as I can’t see any obvious support the bueb is rejecting, and also the levels we have marked seem the most obvious sr areas above and below price which I will be looking to trade from.

Thanks Steve

Edit : These are just my views I would like to add, I could be wrong!

hi Fars,

that’s what i’m concerned also. but if you zoom out, you could actually see levels that follow it as a S&R in the past.

the thing is, i might just be trying to convince myself that this is an A+ setup.

but the BUEB isso tempting as it formed at a swing low and i think i’m gonna set a pending order on this trade.

let’s see how it’s gonna play out. woot woot

I’m not saying it won’t work out, it’s just the level u have drawn isn’t convincing enough for me to take the trade there.

But good luck to you! :wink:

Richard

Nice to see someone with the same view here! :slight_smile:

Hey for those of you who are bored - AUDJPY 30 min to go long…

Hi Sydnebelinda, what tf are you looking at? I can’t see any long pa on any time frame,

Thanks

Are we talking?

Hi Sicnarf,

I’ve done the calculation of the average pips of the top 10 largest bars over the last 50 bars is 62pips. The BUEB bar is 31 pips which is only 50% of the average top 10 bars. Thus it may be too small!

Regards,
Toyogo

With Oanda this set-up is more like a 2BR. I have taken the trade on demo, because more or less it has formed at a swing low.

We’ll see how it goes.

Woah! Alrighty, thanks! BTW, how do you compute it?

I have taken this trade. I like the break through resistance pull back to support.

Cheers

Working out very nicely…

Hi Sicnarf,

I wrote a MT4 program to do so!

Regards,
Toyogo

Hello guys!

I have a question: is this setup valid? The BUEB hasn’t really formed at a swing low, but almost at it.

GBP/CHF H4

Richard

Hi Richard,

I don’t think so as determining of S/R level comes first which in this case is not well defined on the PA bars.

Regards,
Toyogo

Hi Rich,

IMHO, keeping in mind that S/R’s are zones, it’s basically at swing low, and will probably go higher (great area)
But I wish it had formed lower, would have given me more confidence.
If I take a trade with a lack of confidence, it keeps me awake at night wondering how the trade is doing.
So I will let this pass for a cleaner setup.

Cheers

Hi friends,

Levels I’m watching in coming day(s)

Cheers

This is a great post.

Also good to see people noticing some trades such as the AUDNZD.

Safe trading to all,

Johnathon