Forex Price Action

Yet another PA wich can be interresting…

Dayly Chart :

H4 chart

Anyone watching this?

pw

Bet ya the boss is on to it hehehe :cool:

This pair is highly correlated (inverted) with the EURUSD that you posted earlier, just compare the graphs…taking this also, you would only double your position.

Since yesterday…when that beautiful bullish pin failed, as it was expected to :))

You are so right :wink:

You didn’t get on that pin, did you? It even didn’t get triggered…

Fil.

take a look at gbpusd… it has reach the resistance level at 1.5725… i forms pinbar bro… :56:

regards,
willy

What time frame?

pin bars on gbpusd daily and 4 hour are too small to consider trading. just compare them to previous bars on the chart. also they’re not quite at the resistance line

I had pending orders on demo…I wanted to practice some trade management with it…but it didn’t get triggered, the “would be” SL was broken, so I deleted the orders.

at H4 TF…

how do you think about this ?

regards,
willy

I think price could possibly go lower but I won’t be on it.

I have not moved lower than the daily chart in this one. On the daily chart there is far too much chop and congestion just at the time being so this is not one market and I really keen to trade until it sorts itself out and makes up it’s mind one way or another. In saying that if we got solid PA on the daily at either the range high or low that could be interesting.

GBPUSD DAILY CHART

thanks before. i see. i agree with you. in case the market just chop inside the line area. we could get a fake PA signal.

best regards,
willy

Is there someone to post a NY cotes H4 chart please ?

i thought brokers with ny close charts are universal? have you tried pepperstone?

Imho GBP will break out the range soon

Hello folks,thanks for all who answered my questions and for all who contribute to this thread.

AUD/JPY Daily: i see an nice support line 82.35 and following the uptrend.This “fake” PB that was formed, i can call an nice PA for bull entry?
I thought about: Entry:82.34
TP:84.77 +243pips
SL:81:54 -80pips 1:3

What is the opinion of thread?

Thanks, Lucas Z.

For GBPUSD Daily

A pin bar has been form in daily! The 4hrs pin bar worked out. :slight_smile:

Happy Pipping
Spot

Hi Lucas,

IMHO, it is abit too early/risky to make that assumption. You never know if that is a “Fake” PB until it is taken out.

If you have set to do an entry, I think will be safer to check with 4hrs chart. Look for break from a smaller R/S level and and outside bar.

Cheers
Spot