Forex Price Action

You had better luck than me …I just got bumped out of eurnzd short that fired off a 2br on daily…I was managing on h4 … but no big deal …am off to bed cya

Here is a new set up for wich I’m in…

H4 bearish pin bar after two H4 bars wich together mixed form aother pin bar…
So it’s like two bearish pin bar following…

Those PB appear in dayly resistance zone…

I think I’ve open the short surely too soon…

SL above the top of the last H4 candle…

Daayly chart :

H4 chart :

Clearly too soon :wink:

Heya Cignus,

great job.

In here can you please only post New York close charts like the rest of posters (yours look to close 1hr after NY close) and can also take all the other rubbish such as rsi & trendlines etc please. Trying to keep the thread slim lined for all users and lurkers.

Great trade and nice post,

Johnathon

GBPUSD enter a great dayly resistance zone…

I’m now waiting for a good PA in there to go short.

Dayly chart :

H4 chart :

Hi…

I’m sorry, I can’t have NY close charts… Or perhaps you can indicate me where to have them without subscribe an other broker. My charts have the London close (no valid brokers in france)…
Moreover, the signal I have are with this charts… I think it can be a help such as a confirming charts for your NY close charts… Signal in my charts can inforced NY charts signal … no ?

I’m sorry that trendline disturb you and I understand that it is quiet other the subject… But I think they can show us great R&S zone when properly traced.

Anyway, I’ll try think to remove them next time.

Hi Cignus
You can get NY close charts on Daily FX. I know the Powercharts are NY close.

Martin

Or @ tradingview.com even without an account.

Fil.

Heya Cignus
fxdd,fxpro,axitrader,finfx have mt4 platform and gmt+3 or newyork close brokers.

Hei everyone!

Lets wait and see how this one gonna close! :wink:

USD/SGD D1

Richard

Here is the europeen view of EURNZD…

It shows a potential short, to be confirmed in the night…
H4 view is quiet different so I would be waiting for a H4 signal coming from both EU and NY charts…

To be follow…

Dayly chart from my side :

H4 chart from my side

H4 chart from NY (I guess taken from https://www.tradingview.com ) :

Hello, i have an buy position on Aud/Jpy 82.706, and are +90 pips, but my tp is more wide than this.My question is,we have any rule about put my SL on BE? becouse my SL is -90 in this trade.

Thanks and sorry for my english. Lucas Z.

Who caught the weekly AUDCAD BEEB? I know someone did because I remember someone posting it up.

AUDCAD WEEKLY CHART

There is some nice daily setups round today!

Johnathon

im a member of this course. seems very similar to nial fuller’s course. if you check both sites you can even see the articles are similar/same. some very blatant copying going on here. the FSO course is also similarly structured and a lot of the same info can be found in nial’s course.

(i am a member of both courses)

Hey Letrader,

I think you will find quite a lot is different. Everything from entry rules, to trade management and even the price action signals that each takes are different. Both are obviously price action but the way each is carried out is completely different including most of the trading rules.

If you have problems with anything you can email me we can sort through any problems you may be having. The reason I say that is I have not had any emails from you?? or seen you post in the forum of the members section at all??

So if you have any problems or need some help email and we can work through them.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Johnathon

1 Like

Hey all,

here was a setup I personally had pending orders for to enter today. I have now pulled them due to price going above the high before being entered. Remember the Pin is not confirmed until the high/low breaks.

If this had of confirmed to me this was an A trade. The level was super duper and rejecting VBRN of 1.2500. This was also with the trend and at nice pullback area.

So why not A+? The plus got taken off as I would have liked the nose to be a bit longer by another 10-20 pips.

The question through wins/lose or draw is always the same that I ask myself. Give me this trade again tomorrow and would I take it? And the answer for this is Yes most definitely.

USDSGD DAILY CHART

Hi

I am also a member of both courses. I must say that Johnathon has more perfection and is more likely to help people with live trades and explains very well and morr detailed than Nial Fuller.

Support is also great. You get fast answers to your emails etc…

Nial Fullers course was created in 2008 and FSO in 2011. FSO is becoming really fast bigger and bigger because all is clear and well explained. And maybe better? :slight_smile:

He answered all my questions which I improved a lot from.

Keep up the good work Johnathon!

1 Like

Thanks mate! That is very nice of you. I would like to know which member exactly the last poster is? Has been here a few days so seams odd they have not asked for help if they are a member.

Anyway can we please keep all this out of here. I have done that pretty well this whole thread because what happens is the posts that myself and others make get shuffled write out.

So please all can we stick to the subjects.

Johnathon

Hi Johnathan,

As per AUDSGP Daily trade, the trade has an BUEB. Test I am testing it on demo on this (See attachment)

But it seen that in 4hrs trade, there is an BEEB. Please help me to understand. Does the daily still holds or 4hrs BEEB over ruled Daily? So does this mean that is the end of this trade and is a signal for exit?

Thanks.
Spot

Hi Letrader,

I’ve read both websites (articles, video etc…). They are both based on price action, S/R, higher time frame, candlesticks to produce their own trading strategy. When come to the same info, I would say things such as description of pin bar will be very similar as pin bar is not invented by neither Nial nor Johnathon. In fact, google search will give you all the same info. However, the application of pin bar strategy will be a lot of different between the two. Take for example, the following is what I read from Nial on how to trade pin bar - it trade from the support break out. Johnathon will never recommend it as his strategy is only trade from swing high resistance - as what he said - “buy low sell high”. I cannot comment who’s strategy is better as I am not a professional trader and I’m still learning here. However, I would like to stress that one has to choose what meet their trading personality - the strategy that they believe it works for them. So I hope you should study both in depth before you make more sensible comment. Our aim for trading is to make money so the strategy that works (makes money) for you is the one that you should choose.

Video link from Nial : Nial Fuller’s Pin Bar Forex Trading - Make Money With This Forex Strategy - YouTube

Regards,
Toyogo