Forex Price Action

It’s only my very noobish point of view…

Hi brain damage just my thoughts, it helps to discuss this stuff, especially since non of my friends or family ‘get’ trading so have no one to talk about it to! Not sure how many others are in a similar situation!

For the nzdusd personally I have my level marked a little higher, I do apologise my laptop is down so I cannot post charts, my level is @ .82628 So for me if you were to long from the area you have marked it looks like a nice level to buy from but I believe you would be trading right into a strong resistance.

As for the audusd that pin looks like it could send price lower, I personally don’t trade against the trend though, I would feel more comfortable taking a long trade from around 1.04449, depending on what pa presents it self.

Just my thoughts, what do you think?

Hello Fil,

You may want to check your charts if your not seeing a Pin Bar. You are looking at the weekly TF right?

as a 1 candle formation without taking everything else into account this Pin Bar is perfect. The best Pins do not have wicks the other side.

A wick the other side is showing that the opposite side found S/R and rejected. Pins that close like this one show the bulls were firmly in control at the end and price had not found resistance and bounced away.

This Pins is big obvious and has a nose about 8 x the length of the body.

Safe trading this week,

Johnathon

Hello Juicy, yea man i have no one to talk too, we can discuss more. My problems is work+study= no time to read forum and learn more about PA.

NZD USD: your line is better than my! but im feel that market will down a little more, but now I’ll be watching your level.
AUD USD: i dont like to trade against, but this is my demo acc and i am like to be a swing trader.

Hi Johnathon,
I have a question in relation to the VB round numbers.
for the AUD/USD, if it retraced enough, say to 1.045 level and gave you a bullish candle, wouldnt you be trading right back at the 1.05 level and therefore not take the trade? So what do you class as a big number? 95, 1, 1.05, 1.1 ??
Say for example AUD/JPY formed a 2B right now. It would be nice and obvious, at a logical swing point, not against any real momentum and has the 83 BRN on its side. BUT it would be trading right into the 81 BRN?
See how i’m confused?
Would you also say its trading into an area where it had previous indecision and therefore wouldn’t take the trade?

Don’t worry so much about RN’s but more so the Very Big Round Numbers (VBRN’s).

These are every 500 pips and for example on Aussie are 1.00 and 1.0500 etc etc Trading the Audusd would be trading straight back into the VBRN 1.0500.

Trading the AY is not trading into any big psychological areas though. The VBRN’s to watch on AY would be 80.00 and 85.00.

Clear as mud?

LOL Boss :18::18::18:

if any sugestion about the target point?

So I take it you are trading the Pin in the AUDCHF, but what are you trading on the EURAUD?

Johnathon

Hi H1K,

Gimme something to work with :slight_smile:

From your charts, what do you see as the next key S/R level(s) where price could possibly stall/reverse?
[ Those are your targets/trade management zones ]

Holla

Hi Rich!

Good to have you back :slight_smile:

Johnathon gave a commentary about the huge PB a few posts back

Did you end up taking the latest BEEB?

Cheers

i found an uptrend then it reversed and after that by bullish engulfing bar i jumped to the trend.please tell me if i did any mistake.tnx

Hey guys, just saw a set up on GBPAUD.

I did not enter long position on last friday as the bullish bar formed at swing low + support level turned from resistenance level (of recent uptrend) is NOT big enough and it did not engulf the previous bar. Plus, It is not a 2 bars reversal signal. Hence, I hold myself back and wait for more OBVIOUS signal.

However, you can see the price has shot up crazily today and it still moving up now. This is the dilemma I’m facing now. I’m considering whether I should enter long position when this candlestick close at the end of US session later. I will have a huge stop loss (set at slight bottom of the current big bullish bar) and the next resistenance level is quite near at 1.56100. The risk and reward will be < 1 which is quite not promising.

Any opinion guys?

Thanks.

Hi buddy,

We are being thought here not to chase any setups that we had missed as there will be new ones. Besides, this is not a setup as you have pointed out - at least none of the ones we officially use in this thread, so it is a pass for me using this PA method.

Fil.

Hey Dudest!

As I wrote in the previous post, then I entered at the brake of the huge PB, this BEEB just confirmed retracement. I already took profit from one portion and moved the other one to BE.

P.S. Can’t find the post…

Richard

Hello everybody, im new here, absolutely new with forex, two. I’ve read this thread from 1 to 34th page. I would like to trade PA, very simple, very clean for the new as me. So thank you very much Mr Johnathon and all of you who make the FX world simple and profitable for everyone.

So it’s my first position with PA method!
Aus/USD: I see a PB and i draw R/s level. I took this short.
For NZDCHF i go short because there was 2RB and the trend is down for TF Daily
thanks you all in advance.

Seems like you have 6 candles for the week, do you?
Also, be careful with RBA mnutes being released in about 45 minutes

Hi Johnathon
If I sign up to your website, you say you have about 6 trades a month, If those 6 trades result in 4 wins and 2 loses then those 2 losses cancel out 2 wins, so you have 2 winning trades for the month. Is this what you end up with? Or do you use a reward : risk of more than 1:1 ?

Please PM or email with any questions you have as we like to keep this clean with learning and trading PA.

Johnathon