Forex Price Action

hi jaynesh…yep…u r eright…i will stick to clear price action…

i just ask this for curiosity to know…how our seniors will respond…and more over i want to know weather they give any importance to that or not…

if they give any importance…then it will be helpful for us…other wise… :D:18:

and where r u from?

Hey guys

Just found this interesting reading material.

Enjoy
Download Free E-books: STEVE NISON Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

hi Mr.Johnathon…and my bros…

below i am attaching my 8h and 12h eur-usd charts…

if any one having them…please tell me those r wright or not?(i mean ny close)

Hello fxsrikanth and ALL! I’m in this trade on demo, but my broker uses GMT+1 time, timeframe is H4.

hey …i want to check my 12 and 8 hour charts r weather wright or wrong…?

and also ny close…if u have 8 and 12 hour chart…then compare…got it?

if so please help me…

fxsrikanth, just wanted to share my setup. Here’s the H8 chart from Pepperstone for you:

BEEB might be forming on eur/aud daily.

hi friend…take a look…even though if bearish PA signal formed…next support is very near…

so if u want to trade that…u need be cautious and must have close look until the trade closed…

LOL, blue bird did a dummy spit :56:

For all PA users, I have a very good setup for you. Im already on this trade because I did the ranging trade. However I saw my trade showed BUEB on the weekly. Any comments.

I think nice trade & hit your target

Hi bygjj that bueb may push price higher but personally I prefer to sell from the top of a range so not for me.

Thanks

Nice I think imma trade this yo.

Hi guys

Please tell me that whether you see a 2Bar reversal on this 4H chart . and should I play the 1-2-3 step system @ 1.30227? when trading this pair since its down trending.

Swing low to go short???

hi friend…i am looking for some bearish PA signals at those levels which have been marked in the picture…

Hey ZA

Your charts are different to mine, I think I did mention ACM to you before, they really really expensive so dont bother with them dude.

As for YOUR BUEB, you have many minor S/R levels marked, so that alone should indicate to you that you wanting to trade straight into trouble areas. Let price move into a KEY level and away from so much traffic. Remember that if you not taking rubbish trades you are saving money.

Cheers

What are comments on the USDJPY daily chart?

USDJPY DAILY CHART

Seems to be trading right into resistance?

Wait and look to BUY @79ish level

Watch EUR/AUD this week could see a long setup