Forex Price Action

Probably …

Hi dudest
Can you please upload a software so I can be able to write on my charts.
If anyone has it here, please do help.

Thenx

zakuthimdlethe
google jing

I was considering a similar setup on the chfjpy last night but decided against it in the end, traffic and rr put me off, I think I could be a little too picky sometimes! I’ll watch how it turns out and learn for the future I think :slight_smile:

I was just coming in here to ask a question on entry points. I went in on USD/JPY BEEB but i did not wait for it to break the low of the BEEB I have not had an exact criteria for my entry points but I also remember someone mentioning they wait for 10% of the previous candle to move in their favor before they enter. What is everyones opinion on entry points? I believe this is a vital part of price action trading because you entry point could possibly change whether a signal is valid or not.

The way i do it is simple…if its a pin bar i wait for break of high of the pin…but in the case of BUEB or BEEB there is no need to wait as they already broke and closed above the high of previous candle.

Was me who said 10%Bd…

just went long audusd

Howdy

Heads up to possible PIN close on USDCAD 4H.

Trend is up
Pull back to support
PA still to close, hopefully positive.

Pin bar might be forming on Eur/Usd H4.

Howdy

Not advisable for newbies, but here is the USDCAD trade I mentioned.

I took the pin off the hourly chart at support.

Hallo JP,

Picky always comes out on top over time (true)

Hallo Bigd,

If you check back on the thread), you’ll notice some use a fixed pip amount as buffer for entry ( e.g 10 pips ).

Whatever your buffer figure, price needs to break the high/low of the setup in order for the setup to be confirmed.

Hope that helps

Possible setups on daily USDCHF and EURCAD

I see a reversal setup on the EUR/CAD daily chart that looks promising but the USD/CHF I would advise against just to risky. Price is still making lower highs and lower lows. Although you are sitting at support there is nothing suggesting price will respect it. But thats just my opinion

Eurcad h4 2br:

I was long EURCAD but closed it this morning and went short due to that pin. Will be looking for target of the tail of the previous bullish pin and hopefully PA there to go long again (sorry dont have numbers to hand im at work)

Hallo people,

Any comments on this one?

I was long also on Eur/Cad.Closed half of the position when price hit the resistance.Moved SL to BE,lets see how the market works out.

Damn dudest you got the same risk taste as i do.lol I Went in at 1.5025

I am thinking of going short eur/usd if the low of pin bar breaks.