Forex Price Action

My thought is keep selling, sometimes pounds gonna drop and you won’t see it retrace at all. proceed with cautious. Godspeed

Is this the type of PA we wait for? USDJPY bullish pin bar D1. Trend is up but there is a BRN at 80.00

I’ve been trading the pinbar since last year. 2 weeks ago I have switched to trading BEEBS and BOOBS. The results are much better. With the pin bar, there are many false signals. Not with these guys…

what are boobs

BOOBS i’ve never seen this but I like the name :59:

Isn’t a BEEB essentially a pin bar when combined?

Also, 2 weeks is a very short time to determine that the results are much better.

BOOBS always give me a bullish signal :slight_smile:

can you give me a link to get charts on MT4 as you do?

Thanks so much.

Hey Jackof

We use New York CLOSING charts, here is the link. Enjoy

https://pepperstone.com/trading-platforms/metatrader4.php

I use FinFX which has NY close candles.

Russ

haha, but really are BEEBs and BUEBs better than pinbars? my results are much better now.

Pin Bars if traded correctly can be better in my opinion especially at a major resistance or support level or rejecting a RN. BEEBs and BUEBs are good when very obvious and sticking out like a sore thumb compared to the other candles. I believe the answer is neither yes or no but if you can trade both you could reap some nice pips

Top wick is kinda of long for a bullish pinbar and there is a bearish 2BR on weekly TF.

Hi I think the top wick is not that long compared to the bottom wick.

The top wick extends out around 15 pips while the bottom wick extends to around 40 pips.
On the weekly chart the 2BR is going straight into support.

Would like to know what others think about this

Hi jaynesh, a 2 bar reversal needs to resemble a pin bar when the two bars are combined. With a beeb the first bar is irelavant, the signal just needs to completely engulf the candle before it.

Hope this helps

In my opinion this is the best method of trading.

Here is a trade I will be looking at in coming days. Short gbp/usd. Support broke on friday will be looking for pullback for a short entry.

I dunno if you guys are seeing it, but weekly charts are showing., on every pair a pinbar to short the Cad… So, gbpcad , usdcad, and eurcad to long and cadchf to short—all with the trend. So, I will be taking them all on except the Euro . Euro should be shorted across the board due to this Greece calamity.

I wouldnt trade any of them. There is no pin bar on any of cad pairs. Be careful. Here is one example.

I was thinking a long term buy…USD is bullish across the board too. This is UsdCad w1 btw…