Forex Price Action

Seems I just became a junior member after 100 posts … congratulations walker :smiley:

Hi there Kurt - my 2 cents on this one.
I do not have this pair on my watch list so missed the trade you are looking at. Yep - I would have taken this as a Range Trade because the support has clearly rejected price again. The pin is pretty good but I think Johnathon prefers the Close to be nearer the High . That way it helps to confirm a solid rejection. The recent trend was Bullish before this consolidation started so I would keep an eye on it from now to look for a possible slow down as it approaches the channel top.
It will be interesting to hear if anyone else has a comment on how this one should be played:33:

Thank you, meadsie! :slight_smile:

I’m learning a lot from you guys just by reading this thread!

I wait BEEB in next time with this pair . And you ? :smiley:

Hi Again Faz - sorry I missed your reply here.
I guess you have seen what others have said about this EU trade. I too have posted previously that I was prepared to take a short at the break of the pin. The screen shot is what was posted earlier. At the moment price is not going anywhere. I will let it go for another hour or so & if nothing is moving by then , I will close it off. My bedtime here and I don’t want to leave it running overnight without keeping a close eye on it. I would not normally worry if it was a Daily chart but H4 trades need a bit of baby-sitting (LOL)
What is your current position with this one ?:54:

I wait BEEB in next time with this pair . And you ? :D[/QUOTE]

Yep Max ,

If you can arrange this sort of set up , I will be right there with you buddy (Ha Ha Ha):53::60::59:

Well drawn by the way.
Cheers for the laugh

Hey guys

Its been fun but I see this thread has many capable members to carry on with. I shall be leaving for a while, hope you all keep up the good work. Its been awesome to see so many newbies improve over the months iv been on here. Well done guys.

Till we meet again, take care and good trading.

PLAN YOUR TRADE, TRADE YOU PLAN!!! KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!!

The issue happens when up to 1D TF, you long at swing low against 1 PB short signal.
ATTACH=CONFIG]35948[/ATTACH]

Give me some definition swing high low … :smiley: Thank Yumei
I’m still keep order Sell , it’s about loss

the price seem to hit the stoploss above the pinbar

this is my view

did anyone get in on this usdjpy trade around the 79 level? it could make the big to 84 level within the next few weeks so still some distance to go. look to get in or add to position on 1hr retracements on PA or lower bol band.

Just bless that price will not hit your stoploss before come down. i dont think put stoploss on midle ressitance is a good idea. with a little bit patience you can save some pips and smaller stoploss. if there are no PB on daily chart. i will take a short when see PA hit the roof ressitance and trap little bit before come back

[QUOTE=maxryan9999;420493]Give me some definition swing high low … :smiley: Thank Yumei
I’m still keep order Sell , it’s about loss

Hi Guys,

EURUSD-H4. Short. What do you think ?

Sorry to see you go old friend :confused:
Will miss your valued contributions on the thread.
All the best to you! :slight_smile:

Hallo guys n gals,

It’s great to see all the participation and increased interest in the thread, way to go! :slight_smile:

In the interests of avoiding confusion and not going off-topic, I thought it would be nice to make some clarifications:

1. For the sake of clear understanding and better discussion, we use CLEAR and UNCLUTTERED 5-day New-York close charts. [ currently, due to daylight savings, NY-close charts are currently at GMT+2 time ].

2. We do not use Moving Averages or Trend-lines or Channels to determine trades. We use horizontal S/R zones and reversal signals ( engulfing bars and pinbars ).

This is not to mean that one can not have a profitable strategy that encompasses the above MAs, TLs, etc. But for this thread, the strategy is horizontal S/Rs and price action signals (EBs,PBs) as taught by Johnathon from the beginning.

1. This is more of a tip :slight_smile: Less trading is more profit. Being picky when taking trades will boost your account. Instead of chasing gain, watch more to protect the downside (manage the risk). Also, if one is not being profitable on a higher time-frame (e.g, Daily), going straight to the H1 or H4 is likely to cause you pain…

Again, a hearty welcome to all the newcomers to the thread :)!

Cheers!

If that is BEEB, what is your Entry price? lowest point?
If you put at the lowest point. The risk and rewards seem like not that good.

I also enter short too early and now at -27 pips. Maybe I wrongly guess that particular bar is not a pin bar. Hopefully it won’t hit my stop loss.

Gonna miss ur input bob… hope all ok …
cheers pw…

My view on EURUSD below.
Waiting for price to pullback to around 1.2820 area & hopefully bearish PA to form in order to join the downtrend.

Cheers