Forex Price Action

the way i see it

but in general u dont take this coz it’s against the larger trend

Hi, anyone can comment on this pair? USD/CHF 4hour chart.

I’m looking to long.

that pin is longer than mine

You will be going against the trend if you go long. If I were you I would wait for pull back for short.

This is pepperstone demo…What are you using?

fxcm trade station II

I thought pin bar at support should be good…

I see. I myself wouldn’t trade h4 tf based purely on PA…It’s just too uncertain I think

I realized the same thing few times now. I think stop hunting with different companies or something take a look at these two hourly charts of aud/chf. tradingview and netdania. on tredingview price only hit 9689 and on netdania 9675.

is that usd/chf a good trade?

I’m nervous about it now, moved tp closer

yeah, thats quite a difference

Wigglez, just a question, did your entry got triggered? I think it hasn’t been able to break the pin bar’s high yet?

Against the trend if you took a long position…Not saying it can’t go long tho…

Here’s what I do guys…If I’m gonna trade based on a certain TF’s candle, I will look for it to be in the “spirit of trend” of a higher time frame. So, if trading h4, look for a trend on a daily chart, if daily look for a weekly trend, if weekly trade then monthly trend( one of the reasons why weekly tf trades are the best) … If anyone has a different approach, pls share lol

yes entry was triggered, i shorted at bottom of pin bar

Hi tony,

It’s actually a BEEB, and IMHO, you’d be shorting into support…

Cheers

Yes, Pin bar or bueb at support in “uptrend” is good. Pin bar or beeb at resistance in “downtrend” is also good.:slight_smile:

That’s a great looking BUEB ain’t it? Was excited when I saw it: nice level + great rejection off 9700

However, I see trouble, because of which I’m sitting out on this one.

Recent momentum: price has been down (1), pulled back nicely (2), and continued downward (3)

There are a couple of rejections of the 0.9700 area, but the fact that price has been managing to make lower lows and mostly lower highs is of concern to me. The First Trouble Area is also close.

Best of luck to those already in, may it go up for you!

Cheers!

If u long aud then short eud/aud is correct. Cause u think aud is strong?

Against the trend?