Forex Price Action

hi juicypips…here is my entry…and set up details…

hi friend…ust my 2cents…if u r looking for PA setup in daily chart…at any level…then…its better to look at H4 at the same level…so that u may get some nice PA setup…

so look at 4H chart at the same level…u may have some PA setup…all the best…

4h gbp/usd shows it at support

this is what Mr.Johnathon says always…

do not bother about the levels of H4 when u r trading on daily chart…

now u r looking on daily to get PA setup…at DAILY S\R level…that is no H4…so at this time…no worry’s on…r\s levels of H4

hope this help…

if anything wrong in my post…please rectify me…(to al my senior bro’s…)

Nice man. I put in an order to short but cancelled before it was triggered because i realized it was an uptrend. But i had this inkling that it was going to work with all the setup requirements met. I should have trusted myself more.

Hi kurt!

IMHO, the resistance comes in abit higher ( around 1.6140 ).

I think price is now sitting on support (after a pullback on the lower timeframes)…
Let’s see what NFP will do to it, should be interesting :slight_smile:

Cheers

Good job kurt!

How did you manage it? Are u still in?

Cheers

Goodstuff :)!

Goodstuff Srikanth!

My resistance was abit higher than yours but looks like you played it well :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hi OMF,

It was a counter-trend, so you were right in that. That’s the same reason i didn’t take it; wanted it to fall abit then produce long PA to continue with the recent momentum.

Don’t stress over it, the markets will keep producing more.

Cheers

Hi, Dudest!

Took some of my profits when it hit 87.5 but got stopped out after I moved my stop to break even. I wasn’t able to ride the big bar down to 86. :38:

#post 5597

TP1 just got hit… TP2 stop to a tad better than break even… running for free now …:59:

This is my only method. Price action, and nothing else.

Hi all!

(If it’s not too much to ask :D)
Is it alright for the senior members if they would post their trades from the previous weeks? Would really appreciate it, helps newbies like me a lot. :slight_smile: Looking forward to learn more from you.

Thank you and more pips to come! :53:

Any opinion on this?

Hey,

In my opinion pull back, pin bar and RR is too small and there is no space to trade.

Cheers

well it is comin out from a supply level, look how price is compressing up, that pin is just the consumption of pockets of demands…

How about to try Bollinger bands? If you think about buying, Bollinger bands will either support or contradict your opinion.

some ppl are just so ignorant as to what this thread is all about :rolleyes:

Hey, NorwoodFX,

In case you don’t know, this thread is about Price Action only. No indicators. Just pure raw PA.