Forex Price Action

Hi,

Anyone has taken this trade? It’s a daily GBPUSD counter trend at resistance with Pinbar formation:

Regards,
Toyogo

[QUOTE=toyogo00;437537]Hi,

Anyone has taken this trade? It’s a daily GBPUSD counter trend at resistance with Pinbar formation:

Im on this trade.My final TP is 1.60 though. It would be very nice for you if it hits the 1.58.

Hi Toyogo,
WHat do you think of this trade. Going up and looking for PA here.

No I didn’t take this trade because the resistance as too close. Thanks for the answer.

Eur/Cad
Hi,
In my opinion, the daily hasn’t yet rejected important S/R which exists around the 1.2800 - 1.2810 level - the last few daily candles overshadow current PA and as yet there is no significant pin bar…
Cheers

this environment has very little to do with pa. be careful folks

You have a different way of plotting S&R. I like it. You have a point, it might go down still and once it goes down I will be checking that zone. and still look for bullish PA.

Retrospective for learning purposes

AudUsd bearish engulfing on the 8hr

Would this have been a good one to take? I know it would have paid off but A+ standard?

Regards RMc

im not sure which time frame you have. My chart does not look like yours. but if it is BEEB. I would take it. Since it is already in my sell zone. Im just looking for short with this pair. Nice. Im not really sure what is A+ up to now.

If I had seen this one live I would take. Big engulfing bar on H8.

8 hour. It’s highlighted at the bottom of the chart. Also says it in my info LOL

I see. I just have the usual MT4. Dont have talent for tweaking anything. LOL.

Hey guys would love to see what you think of this 4h usd/cad chart

I think this is a bearish engulfing candle at a resistance level

Happy pipping

Hi,
Engulfing yes, but it seems that you would be trading straight into S/R @ around 0.9840… and no signal on daily charts.
Cheers

What do you guys think of the 2 bar reversal on H4 EURUSD? Right off a swing low VBRN 1.3000. Has some room to move up.

AUDUSD pin bar on D1. Any thoughts?

IMO not a good idea to take the trade, but honestly I dont like aussie this time

Waldman007, I don’t think I like the look of that particular one. The pin itself is not ‘commanding’ enough i.e. - not sticking out into space at a swing high / low.

I don’t have an install of MT4 on this machine - but on the AUDUSD, look at the pinbar on the 14th September on your chart - that sort of pin is what you are after (but a bullish pin).

Was that a 2 bar reversal in the strictest sense? I don’t think we saw the bullish reversal candle closed above the bearish part?

It was close, but no. I set my buy stop above the bear candle and am currently up 25 or so pips. Hopefully it continues next week.