Forex Price Action

Hi vsthakar

Not a pair I usually trade but from looking at it you have a third test of resistance, the PA that formed just doesnt talk to me as the preceding bar gets all my attention, also check out other EUR pairs they all climbing. Good luck mate.

Cheers

Hey Spongybob, just out of interest how many pairs do you monitor for PA and trade on a regular basis when an obviously A+ setup occures? Do you also trade indices?

Just wondering as I watch 18 pairs off the daily. In fact if any one wants to reply to this it would be interesting.

Cheers.

Gold, awesome bounce off from support today. We may have a trade of the month here. Too bad I missed it. :expressionless:

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

Hey cams

I have my 16 favorite pairs I love to watch simultaneously to spot correlations, then quickly browse over the rest.

I dont trade indices, no reason other than happy with FX pairs only.

Cheers

Looking for possible rotation south

Update: my UJ Long mentioned earlier hit my 1:2 TP of +120 pips.

Perfect trade Merchantprince. I wish i could do anything like that.

Just be patient and learn price action and you will be fine. Keep indicators off your charts and learn the flow of the market and you’ll get there. I wasted years chasing systems and indicators; they were all wastes of time in the end.

Pure price action (if one can master it), is the only path for me now.

Can you share sources from which i could learn?

First 50 pages of this thread.

“Vi veri universum vivus vici.”

From this thread buddy. Just start reading straight from the beginning. You will not regret it.

Here you have my notes that highlight main abbreviations and beginner questions, although by no mean it’s a shortcut through this thread. You will benefit from reading it all. I did it, it took me 2-3 months (a slow reader) so I know what I mean :slight_smile:

Fil.

Hi mate, this is because the more advance stuff is reserved for his paying members. standatd stop loss wouldbe afew pips above the pin but there are other options. Trade management stuff isnt discussed in here as it can be very complex and it isn’t fair to Jonathons paying members to tell all on a free forum. I believe some of it is touched on in his free videos

I would also recommend Googling “Nial Fuller”, “NickB Forex 4 Noobs” and “Lance Beggs/ YTC Price Action Trader”. Look at the free forex courses, blogs and articles they offer - along with what Johnathan Fox is teaching you here (read the first 50 pages of this thread but also check out his “forex school online” site).

All these guys teach very similar - in many cases identical - trading techniques. There’s a reason for that: they work.

1 Like

Thanks for you notes filipl.

I’d advise taking your own notes while reading straight from page one… but happy you like them!
It makes it easier in my opinion to memorise all those wise words from this thread when you start writing it down, and finally spending some time in front of charts.

Good luck!
Fil.

My Notes.

Nice work! I took the same trade but took profit at about 60 pips. Wish I would have stuck with it but oh we’ll.

Nice work Fil, thanks for sharing… :slight_smile:
cheers pw

Hi Jonathan, can you explain what is the different with this 2 pin bar? Both seems valid and good for uptrend. But the first one would have been stopped and make a bad trade.

Thank you

They were both not great trades but just at the moment I don’t have time to explain why.

I failed miserably with aud usd short trade. Stopped out by few pips. Wanted a textbook RR scenario but that didnt work.