Forex Price Action

USDX also engulfing bar at resistance. Not everyday this type of thing happens.

i can not recognize this pair “USDX” :frowning:

Forming a 2BR on daily too.

Dollar Index or USDX

I’m looking to enter on break above today’s pin high. I like the fashion of the pin because of its length ant the fact is forming at a big round number(1,5600)… Let’s see:41:

where do you value res lvl to be at? around 1.0055?

Yes. That area.

Gbpusd

What do you guys think of the pin bar in AUDUSD H4? I have a Sell Stop waiting for the pullback.

My chart on AUDUSD H4 doesn’t have any pinbar. I guess it’s because NY close chart. I use Hotforex, fxpro and fxdd for charts.

Hi, The GBP/USD has also been locked in a triangle for some time now and Tuesday’s pin showed a solid rejection of the triangles support. (See Below):

You’ll have to zoom in to see the pin/rejection in detail, but the above chart show’s the triangle in full and it does appear the market still has some more ‘squeezing’ to do before breaking out.

I think a long of the pin is a valid/good trade considering the 1.5600 and triangle support rejection… does anyone agree?

Yeah sure. Hope it works.

The only thing that is putting me off a little is, although 1.5600 is a round number, there’s not to much in way of price actually finding support/resistance at that area. Also a buy would be trading into a bit of ‘traffic’. But I still think it could be worth while, perhaps with a smaller position.

Hi grimm) A+ trading setups could be with the trend or against the trend.But new bies are advised to trade with the trend.

Hi everyone) A bearish pin bar has been formed recently on a USDCAD daily chart at the resistance area.I didn,t take this trade for the following reasons:
1)The bearish signal look like a pin bar but its not as i didn,t open and close within the previous candle.But don,t you think it could be a bearish engulfing bar?
2)Seconldy didn,t form at swing high but it is on swing high if we see the price level of mid of november last year?
There are confusions which dont make it a A+ trade.
Thanks.
Tahir.

Hi guys,

Just want to ask if the reason you wouldn’t trade this is because the pinbar is inside a congestion and not sticking out?

right shoulder of head and shoulders forming on usdx 1H. Good luck good trading :smiley:

Hello Johnathon and experts

I spotted a Bullish pin bar reversal on AUD/USD in D1 chart:

It tested support at 1.02577 twice but didn’t really broke it, I have entered a buy pending order already. Please let me know your thoughts.

My chart doesn’t look like that. I’m using fxdd and on the 4h I see a BUEB, but I’m on my phone and don’t know where S&R are.

Hi lvanceus,

I dont see any pinbar mate… Please find the chart below: