Forex Price Action

Hi all., i’m new here, just finished 700++ pages of the thread …looking forward to post some graphs.

And thanks Mr. J for such a wonderful thread.

by the way, I like the word " graffiti "

Your gona enjoy it on here sett its probably one of the best and most informative threads on babypips.(cuts to the chase) with some real knowlegable guys.

Hi guys,
What do u think of this BEEB daily at GBPCHF ???
Thanks

Gehadeg,

I’ve already put pending order on that BEEB since last week, and it’s triggered this afternoon Thailand time. Let’s see what’s going to come out. TP1 is at you pointed, Tp2 is at the open of the lowest candle.

:)) thanks for ur reply

Hi PA Pals,
Ive spotted this potential trade. Im hoping some of you can give me your thoughts.
In my eyes, the recent trend is bullish. We have had a recent retracement to a previous support line and price has just thrown up a pinbar. Currently im not in the trade as I feel like price closed slightly higher than the s/r line and im waiting for a bit more conformation, perhaps another bearish bar closing a little lower.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Im going to be waiting for a larger retrace on the daily for a buy myself around 1.2291 area

joffie

As I see the price is just exhausted/consolidated at the recent resistance zone on the left of the chart, the support you have marked is not a valid one and the pin bar is also not a valid one(more like a doji), so personally this i wouldn’t even think about trading this!

Cool, thanks for the response. Price is defo telling me i was a bit keen on this one. Can you please give me a quick explanation of why the s/r line isnt valid. My thoughts were that it was quite a good level because price has turned around 3 times previously at that level. Sorry for my noobyness.

Hi everyone) A possible upcomming pullback oppurtunity on a GBPUSD weekly chart.

Thanks.
Tahir

A pic included , the swing high you see is a valid resistance zone on the h4 where price tested 3 times and failed to break it making it a level of interest, this time the price tried to break it again but stalled at that level indicating the smart money are taking profits. your support line is of no significance as the price did never bounce of from that area in the past. !

really???

well i think this is valid area on daily, and it is worth to wait for PA. Good luck to all:-)

I have marked a current daily level where I see price has broke above, and if you look back on the 4hr chart you will see this level has been respected as support and resistance in the past. Either I would be watching for this to hold as support to head higher or for price to break back below to head back down for a better daily swing for a buy.

J

Hey to all discussing the eur/chf pair,
Don’t you all think there are better pairs to be risking your money with? This pair has been chop chop chop… It looks like a little kid scribbled all over the chart…I’ve seen senior traders post insinuating the same thing… It’s your money to lose… Safe and picky is the best way to trade

SAFE trading!!!

hi forex4worth,

Let’s see what the price is about to do on the way back to get through 1.50000 .

what do you think?

Never looked at the daily though - lol Yes price did bounce off of that area :8:

yes thanks

I recently took this set up on the USDCAD. Thought process was pin bar a swing high. Set SL @ 1.03370 Enter @ 1.02839 TP @ 1.02500. Hit TP for 339 pip win. Although it was a win, was the decision process utilized solid.

Hi there,
I see inside bar at the swing high, but didnt enter coz not an A trade for me…
All the best

Pips4you,

why i don’t see any PB. is it daily graph on USDCAD ?