Forex Price Action

very interesting. BEEB on very solid level but I dont like the fact that we opened with such a gap, because we broke this resistance and now it doesnt look as good trading opportunity.
Another comment would be aprecciated

Hallo vinod,

Like Sensei Bryce, i don’t trade weekly ( don’t want to wait weeks for a trade to play out! )

W.rt. to the setup: I think it’s A+ ( nice BEEB at key level ). However it’s almost sitting on the First Trouble Area (where it could turn). I personally would rather wait on the sidelines and see what happens on the Daily

Cheers

** Correction on chart: “FTA”, not “support” [ …almost sitting on FTA ]

Thq Michalkraus for ur valuable feedback… Just went thru All Major & Cross currencies Trend. In almost all charts EUR seems to be weak & AUD seems to be strong.

Yeah I agree, but that is not the argument for trading it:-) Have great times

Yes.Let’s wait for clear PA set-up… Cheers

I think We need to wait to close below Last week Low. Look like it is going up.Nothing Certain until it Happens. Let us wait to close below Last week Candle.

Hello dudest and johnathon) I entered a trade on friday after spotting a potential setup on GBPCAD 4 hour chart.The BEEB was formed on a very logical S&R area and it was with the overall dowtrend.I had all my all ticks so i had pushed the trigger.But today(on monday) price went upwards with a big gap and it later it took me after whiping my stop loss.So due to lack of expereince i don,t know was it just part of lossing as everybody loose or is it a lesson for me that we shouldnt enter into the trades on friday?

man it was against the short term trend:-/ IMO the break through the resistance was realy strong, which indicated that there is not enough sellers… l

I apologize in advance if this derails any of the recent comments, but as a PA noob, I wanted to ask a couple of questions and I am looking for any feedback.

I am brand new to FOREX, I have not ever made a trade on a live account and I don’t have any intention to do so until I complete the PA Course by Johnathan and have 3-6 months of consistent profit on a demo account.

However, I am wondering, if a person was to only concentrate their efforts on the major currency pairs and not trade any lower then the daily chart and only take A+ set-ups and concentrate on one or two PA signals for their trading for the first year or two, can a person obtain solid account growth in the realm of 3-5% per month once they are on their game sticking to these higher time frames?

Obviously a lot of you and Jon can hammer the 4h and lower, I am just curious if I was to really go slow and stick to the higher time frames if account growth can still occur at an impressive rate?

Thanks for any info!

In forex the growth rate never will be limited by your account size. The liquidity is almost limitless, very different from stock markets (at least here in my country), so in my opinion, yes you can make 3%-5% a month even if you had 10 millions USD.

If you are going to stick to demo account, trade it like it was your real money. Don’t play with it. It doesn’t add anything.
I would rather trade very small lot sizes on real account (0.01) but it’s up to you.

That is just my thoughts…

hi colbert, it’s just indicator showing when the candle will end. that’s all

EJ

Hi EJ ,
I have been watching this setup since yesterday, I like it but I have doubts about the support area. Doesn’t this PB. Sits above the support. Have I drawn it wrong? I would appreciate ur opinion about drawing support and resistance line . All of u guys.
Thanks

Thanks Dudest…Will wait to see the action @ FTA…

But its not detecting pinbars or engulfing bars?

Sits below S/r for a sell position. Well see how it plays out

Today Absolutely no Movement in Market. Waiting for some good PA set-ups… Especially after FOMC statement tommorrow.

Without a doubt! With the mindset you already have in terms of demoing and the gains you are aiming for, you are already demonstrating traits that will put you way ahead of most people. Great to see :slight_smile:

HI all,

is pin too small?

Maybe a little weak of a res. line when observed on the daily chart. Also bare in mind that its quite a frequent news day today.

Howdy

Take note of how price is making higher lows, possible trend change who knows but possible. You have a tiny pin after a strong engulfing bar when price is making higher lows.

Still thinking of shorts?