Forex Price Action

Waiting on below short opp on EURGBP D1

Cheers

i things it may be down

Thatā€™s a good one, looking forward to an obvious PA at the previous support and go short

Hi, Iā€™ll like to contribute, Silverā€™s on my radar and I am shorting it on the H4 chart. Support turn resistance at 27.91

H4 chart

Iā€™m almost certain he didnā€™t take this trade. I donā€™t even think that ā€œpinā€ closed within the previous candle

I donā€™t see any price action candles??? Why did you short???

well in2fx33, i wrote. support turn resistance @ 27.91.
any trading ideas on the H4 chart for you or other friends in this thread?

EurNzd TP hit

Want to follow me search my performance @ Zulu Aift forex

ZuluTrade | Next Generation

It might be a good idea to read the beginning if the thread. It will fill you in on how we trade. We combine support&resistence along with price action.
Nothing on that chart signals me to trade. When thereā€™s nothing to trade then we donā€™t trade.

I read the requirements of this price action thread. What is it missing, can you guide me please?

Sell entry now for EURUSD Dailly chart, it also overlapped with R38.2 of last swing down

Hardwork & commitment

Buy Entry for USDCHF daily chart

Thanks satunya, you have observed Iā€™m not hardworking n not committed

Thanks Johnathon for open this thread, just complete study of previous 150 pages and learn a lot useful thing on price action. i think i need to throw again all the indicators and start practice for PA.

sorry for my bad english.

thanks a lots
Tee

Is that sarcasm? He is correct in saying it takes hard work and commitment.

You correct in saying support turned resistance, your target area market in looks good, your stops above high is ok, problem is where is signal bar as n2fx33 mentioned.

We all here learning from others and im loving how everyone in here is improving. Well done everyone! :slight_smile:

I think EurAud gives us good spot to trade.
1)Long BUEB
2)Close to Support
My FRA is 1.25000.TP level is 1.25500.

EurAud 4H chart

Be careful with trading this as it has been in a downtrend recently and it could continue.