Forex Price Action

Hi guys,

I have this pinbar on my chart, nzdcad daily chart. It’s formed at the old resistance NOW support. I planned to wait till the close of today b4 go long. Is my analysis is correct?
Thank you for the comments.

Hi guys,
I have this pinbar on my chart, nzdcad daily chart. It’s formed at the old resistance NOW support. I planned to wait till the close of today b4 go long. Is my analysis is correct?
Thank you for the comments.

[/QUOTE]
I would look look for a short entry on nzd/cad instead of long…price is starting to make a lower highs and it broke .8600 support level.

[QUOTE=mastah;486495]

I like the level on the pin for NZD/CAD D1 but not sure if i’m 100% on the size of that pin.

Too narrow and strong resistance to break lower. so on just small pin bar.

i refer to buy right on this support with pinbar follow the up trend.

I would look look for a short entry on nzd/cad instead of long…price is starting to make a lower highs and it broke .8600 support level.

[QUOTE=mastah;486495][/QUOTE]

There’s a nice PB formed on GBPJPY 4H anyone got any comments?

Help to post the Picture as below, it look like PB but actually not, the wick must 3 time of body length, and the open and close not within the previous bar.

correct me if i wrong.

No your right and sorry about the pic, I’m on my phone and can’t posts charts from here

I do still think the level is very relevant though and the pair is very bullish having just broken the high for the year, maybe just jumping the gun a bit. I will take the trade on demo and let you know the results if your interested

Nothing significant there for me. Price could break either way 50/50 call. Right no i’m more concerned with the potential price drop in the EUR/USD. Anyone else watching for the down side break? If it does, it will runnnnnnnnnnn

Hello friends is that valid pin bar??? advice

Ive been watching it, and i’ve seen no clean rejection lower yet. Price is still in an uptrend, and all that may have happened here is that the roof has been taken off for higher prices. I wouldn’t be positioning either way just yet.

You were right about GBPJPY price has fallen away. I still think there will be an opportunity to get long on it soon though. I agree that EURUSD will drop fast if it does drop but there’s no PA signal I can see to short it, can anyone else see anything?

I don’t know I am write or wrong I was entre on demo for test Hope Jhonathon will slove my queries thanks

I think the Daily pin will be more accurate :wink:

[QUOTE=“forbiden;486862”]

I think the Daily pin will be more accurate ;)[/QUOTE]

Will see just learning hope Jhonathon will solve the problems thanks

[QUOTE=ansunirmal;486861
I don’t know I am write or wrong I was entre on demo for test Hope Jhonathon will slove my queries thanks[/QUOTE]

Following the rules of this thread and how john teaches, this is not a valid pin bar. It upper tail is not more than three times the length of the body.

2013/04/08 we was entered this trade and some pips in a bank what is the difference between this pin bar and GBPCHF pin bar confused…sorry for blah blah

that is a pin bar but its very small and doesnt stick out at all from its preceding candle, IMO your level is good and the trend is in your favour but for it to be an A+ signal it would have to be alot larger and stick out a lot more

I haven’t been in this trade…