Forex Price Action

Wow, thanks guys for the congrats and appreciations, warmly appreciated :slight_smile:

The other positions that I wait is NzdUsd,CadChf and GbpAud.
NzdUsd 4H chart

CadChf 4H chart

GbpAud 4H chart

The only thing that bothers me is traffic on CadChf.
I will be very happy to hear your comments.

Dudest, what we do now with AudChf :smiley:

Nothing, not a convincing close. Pass for me!

Congrats old mate! :slight_smile:

Thanks old friend :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Great honor, congrats Dudest

Thanks for the advise!

Here is a SGD/JPY pair that may be coming up. What do you guys think? Now ive switched it to the Daily and this pair looks like having a Gd Support to me :slight_smile:

Jack.C

Its great to see the old members are still here! Has just started reading the thread!

Watching…counter trade

Hi is there a valid BEEB forming on the NZD/USD 4H? Sorry I havent been able to work out how to upload a chart. Trade to go short I see a nice pullback to resistance area.

Thanks

Shannon

Interesting countertrend BUEB Silver D1 off a good level. What do u think guys?

[QUOTE=“traderamateur;492175”]Interesting countertrend BUEB Silver D1 off a good level. What do u think guys?[/QUOTE]

Personally I’m still a newb so wouldn’t take it as it’s counter trend but would be interested to know how you would manage it, it’s a big pin and the stop would be huge unless u either tried to play a retracement or used the 61.8 level of the bar

Stops dont bother me as much since i use a position sizing calc. Howevr if i were to take this trade i would tweak my stop to below a respected BRN more than 2/3 down the wick. I dont do retracement entries. Period. That is one of the key benefits of learning johnos method. Wonder if dudest is out there…

Stops dont bother me as much since i use a position sizing calc. Howevr if i were to take this trade i would tweak my stop to below a respected BRN more than 2/3 down the wick. I dont do retracement entries. Period. That is one of the key benefits of learning johnos method. Wonder if dudest is out there…[/QUOTE]

So then your target area is around 24.5 somewhere? Would you just use 1 position or split the trade up? Just seems a bit risky for me as if you just play the break to that target the RR isn’t great with that bigger stop. I also use a position size calc but my point wasn’t the monetary value of the stop more the fact that it seems like a risky trade against very strong momentum with not that large a reward if it did work, only my opinion

Thanks a lot for your reply. I would of course always have two split positions targeting two different trouble areas. [U]I am not in his advanced course so it is NEWS to me that Johno teaches retracement entries for engulfing bars there[/U]. Now that is going to take me some time to digest…and think through. So I wont comment on that. As far as my understanding of Johno’s method goes, there is not much worry about RR, it is about picking high probability entries and trading with confirmed price action upto the next first trouble area with a reasonable reward. Wonder if ANY OF THE SENIOR TRADERS HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS LIVE.

Raj

As for me, I am still in the sidelines, with buystop order on my demo account and I have not yet decided my course of action in my live account. :slight_smile: …

So then your target area is around 24.5 somewhere? Would you just use 1 position or split the trade up? Just seems a bit risky for me as if you just play the break to that target the RR isn’t great with that bigger stop. I also use a position size calc but my point wasn’t the monetary value of the stop more the fact that it seems like a risky trade against very strong momentum with not that large a reward if it did work, only my opinion[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“traderamateur;492203”]Thanks a lot for your reply. I would of course always have two split positions targeting two different trouble areas. I am not in his advanced course so it is NEWS to me that Johno teaches retracement entries for engulfing bars there. Now that is going to take me some time to digest…and think through. So I wont comment on that. As far as my understanding of Johno’s method goes, there is not much worry about RR, it is about picking high probability entries and trading with confirmed price action upto the next first trouble area with a reasonable reward. Wonder if ANY OF THE SENIOR TRADERS HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS LIVE.

Raj

As for me, I am still in the sidelines, with buystop order on my demo account and I have not yet decided my course of action in my live account. :slight_smile: …

So then your target area is around 24.5 somewhere? Would you just use 1 position or split the trade up? Just seems a bit risky for me as if you just play the break to that target the RR isn’t great with that bigger stop. I also use a position size calc but my point wasn’t the monetary value of the stop more the fact that it seems like a risky trade against very strong momentum with not that large a reward if it did work, only my opinion[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I completely agree with the high probability low risk trades and the RR not being so much of an issue, but it would have to be with the strong bearish trend to be really high probability, I mean all trends eventually change or have retracements but it is safer to trade with one that large IMO, just my thoughts anyway mate and I’m still learning so don’t put to much stock in them. Wish u luck if u do take it live

Hi,

Re my post at 10.45am today for the NZD/USD could it be a 2 bar reversal on the daily chart to go long? This would be in with the long term uptrend? Sorry on the daily chart

Thoughts please .

Thanks

Shannon

I wouldn’t class it as a 2BR because of the gap, the pin formed from the 2 bars would have 2 bodies, again just my 2 cents

Thanks wookie sorry I edited my post I meant on the daily chart.

Thanks