Forex Price Action

Thanks, Shane! What a ridiculous confusion I led myself into:59:

Thanks for the answer. This ques confusing me because of the trade I made on friday. Eurusd h4 the bueb.

To be an engulfing bar it simply needs to engulf the previous candle. A Pin needs to meet it’s basic criteria which is stick out, have large nose and open/close within previous candle etc and then you have criteria for all the other formations

Just because one candle forms on a chart full of candles forms are we going to take a trade? That’s basically what your question is and the answer is no. The last candle is only one tiny part of the price action story and the rest of the price action story i,e the trend, the support and the resistance, the boxing/ranging etc is far more important than what the last single candle has done. As a matter of fact it is weird you have asked this questions as I have discussed this very subject in more detail about looking at the price action story and not the just the last candle in an article on another website I write for here: [B]Price Action Story Telling[/B]

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Recently i found myself taking too many trades on 4Hour Time frame on daily support/resistance and lost. I feel that im over trading and should only focus on daily. So from now on, i will be only looking at daily TF and taking signal on daily instead of switching to lower TF and take a trade which is less reliable.

The reason we went down to lower time frame to trade is because having the urge to trade more and get in early to earn more pips IMO. It will work of course but currently i dont feel good about it so im changing back to how i trade normally at Daily.

Jack.C

You having same thought as me mate. I did traded on H4 with many lose trade. I think of overtrading too. And now I only focus on D1 with a really nice PA formed

Is anyone else on the silver 4 h short trade off a BEEB this morning?

Raj

[QUOTE=“traderamateur;503193”]Is anyone else on the silver 4 h short trade off a BEEB this morning?

Raj[/QUOTE]

On my charts there’s no BEEB

Strange indeed as i use nyclose (fxpro mt4) charts to analyze and i am sure so do you … i am unable to explain the difference.

Btw tp has been hit. Just one full position on this trade.

Cheers
Raj

Chart SILVER, H4, 2013.06.24, FxPro Financial Services Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Trying to make an attachment here. Not sure if this would work :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“traderamateur;503222”]

Strange indeed as i use nyclose (fxpro mt4) charts to analyze and i am sure so do you … i am unable to explain the difference.

Btw tp has been hit. Just one full position on this trade.

Cheers
Raj[/QUOTE]

Yeh I use pepperstone, maybe the data feed is different, mines only just off being a BEEB

Did anyone jump on the GBPCHF H4 BEEB? If so, how are you managing your trade?

Audchf h12 beeb

I did not expect such a diff between two NY close charts.

We go through our life understanding that the more hours we invest into physically doing something, the better result we will probably yield. Traders need to release themselves from this mindset because it is a recipe for failure in the financial markets.
I also try to resolve this problem for me by trading all of PA signals but only with smallest contract sizes available on one of my accounts - (so small that I hardly feel the loss, if it comes as a result, but still real money and enough for me to care and wake up in the middle of the night because the proximity alert is ringing :). This is also good for your psychology, because the more you do something the less nervous and apprehensive you will be when it’s time to pull the trigger on the high prob. trades.

I may be mistaking here, but I think being synchronized on daily candle does not necessary implies they are synchronized on 4h.
One person (who trades only on Daily and Weekly) told me, he never trade on 4h because this is the least reliable interval of all, since different broker close 4h candle in different hour.
Idk if it’s true.:confused:

One thing I learned very quickly, Whether you trade H4 or daily, you must WAIT for your trades. Be patient, don’t chase, and let the trade come to you.

Sounds easy but it’s not. Depending on your personality this can be extremely hard, and it takes discipline.

Beside trading Pinbars, BUEB and BAEB and most importantly minding the relevant S/R levels - I learnt from Jonathon that the longer the time frame, the more reliable your PA and trades become. For some of us who always like to talk of daily chart here, I would like to remind you that he also said that confirming your trade setups on weekly chart b4 jumping ito a trade is better.
Jonathon dosen’t trade the fundamental analysis and I also think he is right. Therefore, with good MM I think that staying just within the weekly and daily charts, planning every trade to last for about 2 to 4 weeks is the best mindset that make the pro-trader.

This is not something to take now, However, i love the Level of resistance + FIb retrace + BRN.
I dont play inside bars and definitely shouldnt discuss here but for people who do, i have no idea if that IB is valid.

For me, i hope to see the price go down, and come back to for a good valid Pin bar for me to be in.

If that happens, A++ signal for sure.

Jack.C

Guys, what do you think about Daily USD/CAD PB?

And about this Daily AUD/USD BUEB

I’m assuming you want to go short. Problem is it’s against the overall trend, and against some very strong bullish movement leading in.

IMO A better trade would be to see it retrace back down to one of your S/R lines , and then buy on a good bullish PA signal there.