Forex Price Action

No-one should be trying to go long here. For the reasons you have mentioned Sergei.

Not a great 2 bar reversal to be honest, although it is happening at a decent level it is not creating what we would call as a swing point.

I think there is decent evidence for price going either way right now. The best idea would be to step aside and see how this arm wrestle between the bears and the bulls plays out.

Johnathon, you mentioned for CadChf against the trend opportunity,but I think it is very risky position because the bar before PB is very bearish and the 0.90000 resistance level is very strong plus PB on Daily chartā€¦ You teach us not to take risky tradesā€¦
Here is the chart

I took the Pin at USDCHF DAILY.
Unable to post any chart right now but the reason I took it because the 50% retracement and the BRN 0.9500 + Pin bar.
SL at the top of the nose and TP1 at 0.9405.

Thoughts? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also in but USD seems to be still strong, so weā€™ll see.

Didnā€™t take it as would have liked the tail to be longer (i.e, would have liked a bigger pin)

Best of luck to you and all in it!

Didnā€™t take it - my SR are elsewhere heh, I wonder why they are always somewhere elseā€¦

Maybe u should be glad hahaā€¦ seems that US is really strong today. Not looking good :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah a bigger pin would be better but yeah thanks man!

Lost on the USDCHF :frowning: Its ok iā€™ll get in a better trade next time! Good luck guys!

I will wait for PA on UsdChf on 0.95500ā€¦I think it is stronger resistance level than 0.95ā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œjackson905;505664ā€]Lost on the USDCHF :frowning: Its ok iā€™ll get in a better trade next time! Good luck guys![/QUOTE]

Me to mate, wasnā€™t the best PA to be fair but took it on demo and got stopped out

i took the eurusd trade, last monday on the weekly chart based on a beeb:p

price went down 95 pips and now itā€™s at about 70 pips from my entry. i project further downward movement based on the weekly chart pa

mine already hit tp. LOL.

were you in on the daily beeb or the weekly beeb?

Thank you Bhops
trade was a big loser.And something the A+ judgement when one analyses the pairs because this was a clearly poor trade and I am glad it never worked so I can take something from it.

If you donā€™t mind, how did you manage your SL and TP on this trade.

1 Like

eurusd an gbpusd weekly beeb. lol. both hit tp last week

beeb?? What is that?

[QUOTE=ā€œPipDom;505834ā€]beeb?? What is that?[/QUOTE]

Bearish engulfing bar