Forex Price Action

You are in profit my friend :slight_smile:

Yep! Letā€™s see if it closes below Marchā€™s support.

EURUSD 240 broken through a previous support level. Looking for a a close below before a retrace and a PA signal before taking a short?

Also watching EUR/USD in the same situationā€¦

Lets wait for PA signal

[QUOTE=ā€œSongok;507650ā€]Lets wait for PA signal[/QUOTE]

Indeed, just trying to share my thinking to ensure Iā€™m reading it correctly. No signal = No trade!

EURGBP forming a pin bar. but unfortunately not at the resistance area ><"

I will trade itā€¦ if it goes lower after itā€¦ (I might be wrong thou @.@)
I have the 86 layer a resistanceā€¦

I think You should wait for close under the S/R area

Yes if you see the green dash line, itā€™s the open price of the order, just under the S/R line and further low than the pin bar.

Please any comments?

Hmm, my SR is 0.8588, and itā€™ll be wrong for me to ā€œadjustā€ it now, so - pass for meā€¦ Wish best of luck for you guys though!:57:

I will open a EurGbp if price close below 0.8584ā€¦

Hi PipDom,
Iā€™m pretty new here, but Iā€™m just wondering where you looking at TP. Are they the red dashed lines in your chart?

Yes half position, one in the middle of the range, and the next just above the low layer.
Well it will be if the order is triggered.

Are u trading live? if you are i think its best to wait till close of NY. Even if you are demoing i think its best to stick with the plan :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ā€œjackson905;507696ā€]

Are u trading live? if you are i think its best to wait till close of NY. Even if you are demoing i think its best to stick with the plan :)[/QUOTE]

Im unavailable at that time :frowning:
Until several hours past the ny closure.

Just noticed the pinbar after NY close but i wont trade this due to the amount of traffic to the left of it.
It is running from 1 resistance area into the next all the way down.
It doesnā€™t have a clear (clean) path downwards as far as i can tell.

And for me personal (still on demo), iā€™m not into trading ranging markets (yet) so that makes it a pass aswell.
Just added my thoughts for feedback and self-education :slight_smile:

Remitu

What do you guys say about EURJPY 4H chart?

Itā€™s from support + RN 129.00.

Thereā€™s also bearish pin at EURGBP daily chart but it sits just at support so I personally wait for longs here.

I would wait until jpy comes out with its news @ gmt 23.50 then take action which ever way you feel right.

Iā€™ve been having a difficult time trading the last couple of weeks, it seems the setups arenā€™t as plentiful and the markets are behaving in a way that I donā€™t understand (getting whipsawed a lot). Iā€™ve read that the markets are very slow in the summer because of low liquidity.

Johnathon can you or any of the senior members please shed some light on this? As always your wisdom and knowledge is very much appreciated.