Forex Price Action

Do you see a good posibility if PA forms fine about 131ish? its EUR/JPY H4.131 Its the purple line

What do you guys think of GBPCHF on the 1h chart, the pinbar to go Bullsih.
What I don’t like is the massive bearish bar before, and the area before is a bit choppy. Also, there seems to be a strong resistance right above.

– (can’t post a picture yet).

Two things!

1: I finally finished reading the entire thread! Yeah! :cool:

2: i forgot to take down notes…

Ok anws, market is really slow nowadays, safe trading guys! Just wanted to show my face a little lol

Jack :slight_smile:

Hey jack

Is it worth reading the entire thread? I just read till page 50 and got the concept to buy reversals with the trend at key resistance and support levels

Heya PA traders!

There’s a BUEB on USDSGD 4hr plus I wanted to know if anyone traded the pin on GBPNZD 4hr.

See ya.

Hey aujla!

Although Johno says we should read the first 50 pages I think it’s imperative that we read as many pages as we possibly can simply because the more time you put in, the more things “pop up” and make sense. To be sure there are many things I’m sure you’ll find that weren’t covered in the first 50 pages.
I think Johno and the seniors say we should read the first 50 pages because they know most people would have a difficult time if they were told to read 300!..trying to cut us some slack :smiley:

Good for you buddy! Keep running.
You forgot to take down notes? Bummer!

EUR/JPY 8H PB rejected support on swing low, good setup??

Hello Gmatav!
Assuming you’re also new to PA like most of us,trading the 1HR is S-U-I-C-I-D-E you will do well to trade the 4hr going up even more so given the current market conditions. I was told this period is also known as “The Great Drought”.

Chisha is right! and also that if you are serious about this method, you would want to read on to perfect it. Its like reading a story book, and you can learn from other’s good and bad set ups and not repeat the same mistake. One more thing is, take notes of those important things the seniors says and save the photos of the good setups for your references in the future. I regretted for not doing all these.

Great thread for those who appreciate!

Thanks man!

Didnt trade the Pin as my Resistance was marked higher also because i only trade Daily for now. But USDSGD sure look Good:)

You did a good job jackson, here is something for your hard work, enjoy

[/QUOTE]

This is the one did by Filip( cant rmb the name lol), right? I got it but thanks anw!

Lol well I guess il start readin from page 50 then :P.

Then you will have 958 pages to read lol
What a huge thread!

Hi Respected Members

I have been reading about Price Action for the last month or so and things i\are getting clearer day in day out, I am starting to read this thread from the beginning, this thread is an eye opening, it will take time before I finish reading the whole thread, now at page 156

I would like to thank you Jonathan for putting the hard work in teaching PA and others members who have contributed to this thread earlier

I would like to know are you guys still trade the 4 setups ( Pin Bar - Engulfing Bart - 2 Bar Reversal ) or are there any other setups that you trade

Thanks and best wishes

Anyone cnsidering this GBP/CAD short?.H4

Can I get your views on the setup below

Price has tested resistance at about 131.044 3 times before breaking through. Price has also retraced back to this level and am now awaiting a PA candle to setup for an entry to go long.

Story of EURJPY also goes back further to the 13th June and since this date there have been another two higher lows (26th June & 10th July) with higher highs forming on 20th June, 2nd July & on breakout on 18th & 22nd June.

Your thoughts?

Looks like a solid setup but missing that key PA

Hopefully we can get a obvious PA and I will definitely put up a pending order

Thanks for the heads up