Forex Price Action

I guess im ending my Stage 3. Once i go live after my consistent profit at demo, then i would be going into stage 4 i guess :slight_smile:

Good stuff Dudest!

Also, i would really like to thank Johnathon and other seniors that helped me speed up my learning curve so fast.

Thank you guys!

Anyone got any thoughts on the large BUEB on Silver currently forming on the 4hr?

Itā€™s also pin at 8H, and personally Iā€™m going to place order when it close. Itā€™s trending higher now (even the bigger picture is down), itā€™s nice signal formed at support + 20.00.

Looks good if it close abit more higher but i think the FTA is too near :slight_smile: just my thoughts

One more thing is that the price is ranging over there atm

Hi, on GBP/USD H4 just formed an PB, is it a good trade to go long?

Your thoughts appreciated Jackson!!

Also looking at GBPUSD and EURUSD - all USD pairs with PA signals

What do you guys think of EURO-YEN 4H pinbar ? Maybe itā€™s not worth it, considering the close resistance level :

just go in the trade, hope it works:D

[QUOTE=ā€œsarbualex;513234ā€]
just go in the trade, hope it works:D[/QUOTE]

Whats is a pin barā€¦ I have seen in the pic as attached on the chartā€¦ But what it actually tells usā€¦ What we have to do when we see some pin barā€¦

Honestly saying after having a look on the chart which u postedā€¦ I have seen on my screen and found so many pins in the chartā€¦ So how exactly we can identify that this pin is useful and this is fakeā€¦

I know these things comes up by experienceā€¦ But would appreciate if you spare some time and try to explain meā€¦

Seems ok, but in conjunction with the previous bar indicates indecisionā€¦

iā€™m sorry for being harsh, but this is now bordering on trolling. you NEED to go back and read the entire thread starting at page one. there is no reason for this question to be asked at this point in the thread. that is why this thread exists, so you can on your own time learn everything you need to know, itā€™s all in here donā€™t worry

i am struggling as well, but the thing that really has helped me was to focus on HIGHER time frames as a noob ie the weekly. instead of going to 4 and 1 hour charts to find a trade, which for me had a lower win rate than the daily, you should focus on the weekly instead. weekly is more reliable, and you are able to watch many pairs and easily soak up what the market is doing without losing track

instead of filling the need to be in a trade by risky low time frame trades, try weekly trades. they are fewer, but the trades last much longer so you will probably always be in a trade at any given time. anyway, something to think about (for me also : )

It is the last one on the right. 4h bullish pin bar/hammer formed at daily support.

If you have been through babypip, pls do it. If yourl have, read it again.

The meaning of hammer is text book. Where it is formed and what to do with it, that is experience

[QUOTE=ā€œgmatav;513247ā€]
Seems ok, but in conjunction with the previous bar indicates indecisionā€¦[/QUOTE]

Iā€™m in this one, was the one I preferred of 3 trades involving USD at 2pm candle close.

Entry: 1.5319
Stop: 1.5260
TP: 1.5375

Might take profit on half early depending on progress

[QUOTE=ā€œPips Ahoy!;513256ā€]

iā€™m sorry for being harsh, but this is now bordering on trolling. you NEED to go back and read the entire thread starting at page one. there is no reason for this question to be asked at this point in the thread. that is why this thread exists, so you can on your own time learn everything you need to know, itā€™s all in here donā€™t worry

i am struggling as well, but the thing that really has helped me was to focus on HIGHER time frames as a noob ie the weekly. instead of going to 4 and 1 hour charts to find a trade, which for me had a lower win rate than the daily, you should focus on the weekly instead. weekly is more reliable, and you are able to watch many pairs and easily soak up what the market is doing without losing track

instead of filling the need to be in a trade by risky low time frame trades, try weekly trades. they are fewer, but the trades last much longer so you will probably always be in a trade at any given time. anyway, something to think about (for me also : )[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your kind replyā€¦ But i dont think so that u wanna give me the same punishment which u got by someone elseā€¦ Knowledge is for sharingā€¦ Regardless to tell some one that go to that book store and grab a book an this book willl for sure help youā€¦

My dear friendā€¦ If u know something then share itā€¦ Thats the best approach ā€¦ No need to be harsh at allā€¦ U know the answer and want to share it with others as well plz step ahead and share itā€¦ Otherwise i am alos reading so many threads without replying them anyā€¦this is how a forum worksā€¦

Sorry to say if you are frustrated then go out side take a fresh airā€¦ And better to ask some one for coffeeā€¦ Believe me it worksā€¦

And stop thinkin that u know something so u will refer others to the first page ā€¦ Chill my friend life is already so shortā€¦

I have the same entry at 1.5318 but i think i will close it at 15350. Hope all goes well:D

[QUOTE=ā€œsarbualex;513265ā€]
I have the same entry at 1.5318 but i think i will close it at 15350. Hope all goes well:D[/QUOTE]

Yes 50 seems an area where it might struggle - I might take half off there, move my stop to BE and let the rest run.

Only small stakes for me at the moment until I know I can pick and manage trades at this level!!

Hello!

Iā€™ve got a question, when looking at a BUEB or BEEB does the colour matter? For example if a bar is at support and it engulfs the preceding bar, clearly rejecting support but also showing that the bears were in control, can we treat such bars the same way we would if the bulls were in control?

Iā€™ve attached a chart to show what I mean.

Iā€™m going to jump in here and say this before someone else does. This thread is about Price Action and not about your losses. No offense to you but if youā€™re looking for help, start a new thread in the newbie section because it seems like from what you said about not knowing anything about trading, you need more guidance before placing ANY trade.

Again, donā€™t take this the wrong way, but this is not the thread to be asking for help about why you messed up.

Eager, I donā€™t think Ahoy is offensive in any way, he just try to tell you that everything we talk about here is mentioned and explained at very first pages and also at Johnathonā€™s web. If you are not able to find information about pin bars (even googling it) and you are not willing to go through at least first 100 pages, I think you may be wrong here or even trading at all. Donā€™t get me wrong, but trading is very individual and only person you can rely on is you, nobody can do it for youā€¦ There were mentioned resources which you can learn from at very recent few pages so if you are not willing to invest a huge amount of time into studying or if you want hear what pin bar is and how to trade it to become millionaire overnightā€¦ No offense, but just imagine how this thread would look like if every newbie who come here would ask here questions what pin bar isā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œsarbualex;513265ā€]
I have the same entry at 1.5318 but i think i will close it at 15350. Hope all goes well:D[/QUOTE]

Congrats Sarbu - thereā€™s your target!! Nice trade