Forex Price Action

Hanging on for dear life! :slight_smile:

But if worst comes to worst, SL is at BE++

You are right with the main resistance above the Pinbar (I have marked the same Level on my Chart).
But for me a pinbar @ key resistance is not enough for an A+. Therefore the whole Price Action Story has to improve the Signal. And in this case, the large bullish bar, the near Support Level and the uptrend don´t confirm the Signal, hence I passed this one.

Hope this makes sense.

Best regards

Thank you for the heads up on this Jonathon. Just a quick question. If we get a nice PA at the 76.40’s level. Do you plan on trading it down to the support level which is nearby?

Depending on the size of the potentional PA we are talking about a first profit target around 100-150 pips which is nice. But for instance a big BEEB would drastically cut into the profit. Do you have a plan around those kind of things in advance? Or do you just determine if its a good trade to take or not once the PA has formed?

Any thoughts on Gold 4hr, :33:

Usd/chf 4hr :33:

Thx dudest for answering my question

That’s how it should be, well done mate.
Got filled on the USD/cad short yet?
Or anyone else?

Gbp/usd daily :33:

I took the USDCAD today

TP1 is @ 1.04250
TP2 is @ 1.03100 (unless there is some action around TP1 to signify a move up)

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;523736”]

That’s how it should be, well done mate.
Got filled on the USD/cad short yet?
Or anyone else?[/QUOTE]

After all i decided to place orders on the USDCAD too and got filled as well. So now i’m short GBPCAD & USDCAD. :slight_smile:

What kind of signal did you use to enter on GBP/CAD?

Richard

Well guys i went another direction. i bought eur/jpy long/129.95, S/L 12925 take profit 131. i used the 4hr. Lets all of us make some pips.

Based on what setupifyou don’t mindme asking?
Cheers

That is a very thought provoking and invaluable piece of advice. I am seeing it better now. Thanks johnathon.

Raj

[QUOTE=“Forex School Online;523661”]

Yes it is easier but you are missing out on a lot of information that can be really useful such as where price can and cannot close.

On the daily chart we can learn a lot about where price can and cannot close and whilst to newbs they are battling to just mark their basic levels and are not worried about where price is struggling to close out of, as traders grow and have more experience this become more important especially to marking key levels and to learning how the market moves. Watching how price reacts at these levels and how price moves in boxes and then cannot closes out of an area can tell us a lot about an area and you cannot see any of this on a line chart.

Johnathon[/QUOTE]

Will take that into consideration. Thanks for commenting.

Hi, I’m new to the thread but been following other PA methods on here. My 2 cent on EURJPY at the moment:

It seems to be making a pin bar a resistance level(129.8). The candle hasn’t closed yet but will soon and looks to be respecting the resistance. If I were doing this trade I would have my SL at 129.50 and TP1 130.60 T2 at 131 with moving to BE at 130.30, but I won’t be taking this trade because of where it is. I’m going to wait till 131 turns support as overall I have a bearish bias on JPY

Well if you look at this , you can see that the price action has allot of resistance on the 129.50/130. with a bias of going long. The wkly is also showing a upward movement as well, i know we don’t always look that far ahead but sometimes i need to look over the mountain to give me an edge.

it’s 100% agains a big trend , It’s better looking for a pullback to get long . this is my idea.

Good luck

4 positions i’m interested in

opinions ?

You got to stalk,hunter.