Forex Price Action

I look at it too. Don’t know how to manage this possible trade. not a good R:R if you put SL below PB
but looks realy good (trend, support …)

GBPUSD 4H … BUEB (support, trend) …?
but there is resistance just above candle … not so good trade how I firstly think

I don’t know what’s doing with this too… I’m stay on side,wait and watch :slight_smile:

I’m also concerned about the resistance so this is a no no.

Hey guys, I think I have spotted what is a pin bar on the H4 of GBPCAD, the trend is up, so this trade is with the trend, only thing I am not 100% sure about is the level, it shows it rejected the 1.6200 level with this pin, but does it count as it has formed quite far from support?

Thanks
Adam

GBPCAD H4

I got excited when I first saw the pin on GBPCAD but I’m unsure about it because of the resistance levels above and the price action isn’t convincing IMHO but good luck to those who decide to take this or the BUEB on GBPUSD

Becareful on this,I’m on it short.We have strong resistance with daily pinbar.But for this PB it is right below 1.63000

That is a complete reversal on the gbp/cad 4h.
Get out of there man!

Cheers.

I am on break even, because that don’t bother me. :wink:

When you are still short on this, why didn´t you take full Profit around 1.6200 area??

Like Kasravi said I would get out of there as fast as possible.

regards

Why would you short in an uptrend? Sorry if that sounds rude, but the H4 is a clear uptrend, and the daily charts show it has broken previous resistance levels and they are now acting as support.

Daily GBPCAD

You mean me get out of there, or people with shorts against the trend? Whats your view on this setup on the H4?

Good. It’s important to stick to your plan so long you’re managing your risk & you’re trading with your eyes open :slight_smile:

This is what concerns me with this pin that we’re all debating about but it might probably work out:

Yes, I understand what you are saying :slight_smile: But, we have a nice uptrend, daily has broken from previous highs resistance, now acting as support, and H4 is in a nice uptrend, higher highs and higher lows.

I agree with your TP levels, that is where I would place mine if I decide to take this trade, thing I am wondering, has the pin formed at a good level?

Thanks
Adam

I short it on Daily, and now if price broke 4H PB it will close on breakeven and I will open a long position :slight_smile:

I am curious to know what signal you went short on the dailys? :slight_smile:

Here we go. Now I’m on GbpCad Long pending order :wink:

Hello friend,
it’s true shorting an uptrend is risky it’s better for those of us who are still learning to stick with the trend but this doesn’t mean trading at key levels against the trend is wrong especially if you understand PA at an advanced level.

Forbidden and the guys who took this did so on a daily chart & since we’re debating about the PA on the 4hr I think they should be more concerned with what’s happening on daily. The daily candle hasn’t closed yet so they shouldn’t worry too much.
This is just my opinion and not trading advice so please take it with a pinch of salt.

[QUOTE=“forbiden;524071”]

I short it on Daily, and now if price broke 4H PB it will close on breakeven and I will open a long position :)[/QUOTE]

I shorted the daily as well…took full profit at 1.62293

Thanks for the reply bro :slight_smile: I understand trading against the trend is possible for the pros lol, I just prefer to stick to trading with the trend as that is what Johno is teaching here, but, I have watched some pullbacks (against the trend) and they have worked out great, hell, I have actually taken one or two on a different system I trade.

Anyway, pending order is set for this H4 pin :slight_smile: Wish me luck haha

Thanks again

Yes the pin has formed at a good level & clearly the trend is up.