Forex Price Action

Thanks,I’m fine with a drink.

Cheers

Anyone still on the Eur/Aud short.?

Cheers.

I wanted to throw my performance out their, and hopefully it will be motivating to others. I began my “portfolio” about 5 weeks ago as I have had good price action trading success for a while now. I wanted to begin a professional portfolio as I plan on starting an investment company. In the past 5 weeks my account has grown by over 250%. I normally risk 3% per trade and on rare occasion will risk up to 5%. This is mainly due to a really high win rate, combined with some really high RR trades and compound winnings. With my biggest RR trade being an 18 to 1.

I don’t expect that to be “business as usual”, and even 10% a month increase is commendable, but the point is stick to a great method like Johnathons price action, coupled with personal things such as not overtrading, not overrisking, not getting emotional over trades, not jumping back in the market to make up a loser. Successful investing isn’t a pie in the sky dream, it can really be had by using a great trading method and good self management.

Hi everyone)I was sleeping and missed this high probability short trade opportunity on NZDCAD H4 chart( Did anyone else took this trade?

Thanks
Secure Trading

Holy Cow!
250% in 5 weeks, I merely squeezed 170% out last year.
You got a myfxbook account to go with it?
Tell me a bit more about your investment co, please.

Cheers.

I have my daily support down at 0.7730 , never looked for any shorts.
A pity you couldn’t take it either.

Cheers.

Hi)I am currently using my mobile so i can,t post any charts right now.I pulled off my sell stop pending order for CADJPY H8 because the high of the pin bar was taken out.

What price did you enter @?
are you still in the trade?
cheers.

Merely? That’s amazing! Don’t sell yourself short. My goal has always been 50-75% a year. I don’t have a myfxbook unfortunately. I actually don’t even know what that is, haha. I added a graph to show what it looks like as a % from base. I had a fairly decent draw down between 60-120. That was as I begin deviating from my normal trading habits, overtrading, trading timeframes smaller than I was comfortable with. I figure if I wouldn’t have deviated, it would be more like 300%. The second lesson to the story is, if you deviate from what you are learning here in this forum, your account absolutely will suffer. When Johnathon talks about not giving away profits after a string of big wins, he is absolutely right as it is an easy trap to fall into.

Just a company where you trade a clients investment. A standard investment company.

Yea we both are pitiful guys :smiley: Actually today i was sleeping unusually at the time i check my charts daily at london open,but i woke up and checked my charts i saw price falling down like a rock after that BEEB .I had my S&R zones marked already.Anyway more will come just stay tuned and disciplined)

Pretty decent Krugman!
All the best mate.

Myfxbook dot com, is a page where you can link your account to track all trades live,pending,history…etc.
A very powerful tool to assess every aspect of your trading and since you can go public with your portfolio you can certainly lure potential investors or send people you know your link. Seriously have a look at it ,it’s worth the time. No harm in it.

Cheers.

No doubt about that.
Cheers.

Anyone took the 2bar reversal on USD/CHF D1?

Aud/Cad 8h BUEB,

Any suggestions, possible re-entry?

Cheers

USD/CHF - I was triggered into this trade this morning. If anyone else took this trade I would be curious how you are managing it.

It was another good range trade. A bullish engulfing bar at the bottom of a range that’s been in play for quite a long time. The size of the candles aren’t “huge”, but they are comparable in size to the last couple, and the resistance level is super ingrained.

There is a possible re entry but you have to be quick on your feet to get out if things don’t work out, tight S/L comes to mine.

I did, I went a little lighter on my risk due to the smaller sized candles. Kind of funny, our TP levels are almost identical.

Thanks. I understand. I believe I am going to manage this in a way I have seen Bryce manage a similar trade in the past in this thread. You guys have already done a lot to turn us into consistently profitable traders. Forever grateful to you guys for that. One day i hope to join you guys in the school…

Raj

Didn’t take the trade but a very nice 2 candle reversal, if you took a smaller trade, you can always make a second small trade to go with it , it looks strong going north. $$$:5::5::5:

I would step into it with more lots, but only if it breaks through a TP level, then pulls back to that level as support and forms another bullish PA signal. I have gotten burned a lot in the past arbitrarily upping my positions just based on current momentum.