Forex Price Action

BUEB at resistance ( now support ) on USDCAD 4H may be the signal for long.
am i right ?

HI
I’ve a question about placing stop loss .
the questions are in the image below .

2BR at 1H GOLD at resistance for short ?

Hello!
you should put it on the tail of the pin, around the level you’ve marked your support line (150 stop).

My support line is below the level you have marked so no trade for me here. Good luck though!

Hi Xtromist,
Welcome to this thread!
We draw horizontal Support and Resistance lines in oder to validate a Pinbar rejecting an area, not what you have drawn.

Take your time and go through the first few posts of this thread, and if you like it go through the first 50 pages. The techniques used here are exceptional, and very straight cut!

Have a look at it,No harm in it.

Cheers.

I’m kind of sceptical as well, certainly after I read Johno’s trade setup on the weekly Gold pinbar.

Cheers

Eur/Jpy D1

I triggered based on the H8 Pin bar.

Anyone on this,too?

Cheers.

any thoughts on GBP/EUR pin bar on the 4hr chart?

Hi Davei,

Strange I cannot spot any pin bars on my side(EurGbp).
However Checking it on the Daily I can see a good support in your case resistance.

Are you taking it?

Cheers.

10 minutes later and it looks like this!

no i haven’t taken it. i was waiting to see what happened next and as you can see from my second graph, it does not look like that trade would have worked out.

Lol.

That explains a lot.

Cheers.

Just an observation;

The Market is in an uproar at the moment, If you have any open positions
let them play out.

Let the dust settle, there are no clear setups now anyway, sitting on your hands is part of trading.

Cheers.

good setup , we’d both 8h and 4h pinbar .
Good luck

yeah sky rocketed straight away.

Cheers

Are you still in this Kasravi? A nice move further down to start the week!

Hi Matt,

Do you mean the Eur/Aud?

If yes then, Yeah I’m riding it all the way down!!!

Cheers.

That isn’t a pin bar boss, wick is not 3 times the length of body and the previous bars are far too big compared to it. Just my view, I would sit this one out :slight_smile:

May I Bore you with a little story…

The reason why I shifted to Price Action trading was not the lack of a profitable strategy, I assure you that. Rather the transparency of the execution and management of trades.

Simple talking, Price action here taught by Johnathon is STRAIGHT CUT!
In a market that is like a moody Cow, transparency and keeping a cool head is totally KEY.

That is what I came for, to put my mind at ease that whatever is happening in the world/market my Edge will keep me on top of my game at ALL TIMES.

Hence a while ago I started to look up all the trade opportunities posted 2013 onwards on Forexschoolonline dot com. The results were overwhelming!
You may want to go and check it yourself but I analyzed every trade setup that was posted(regarding it was a setup and not a commentary on levels and possible pullbacks).

Have a look;
(I cut dates and setups, just want to emphasize on the results)

EUR/USD= 6 PLAYED OUT
EUR/GBP= 2 PLAYED OUT
EUR/JPY= 1 PLAYED OUT
EUR/AUD= 1 PLAYED OUT
EUR/NZD= 1 PLAYED OUT

USD/JPY= 3 PLAYED OUT
USD/CAD= 1 PLAYED OUT, 1 BE (CT TRADE TIGHT STOPS WOULD HAVE HAD YOU GO BE)
USD/CHF= 2 PLAYED OUT

GBP/USD= 2 PLAYED OUT
GBP/AUD= 1 PLAYED OUT

CAD/JPY= 1 PLAYED OUT
CAD/CHF= 1 PLAYED OUT,1 BE

AUD/USD= 2 PLAYED OUT

GOLD= 3 PLAYED OUT

SILVER= 1 PLAYED OUT

OIL= 1 LOSER

With an average of 5 trades per month.

I hope that everyone in this forum comes back to this post from time to time to get reminded that ;
-less is more
-A+ setups are rare
-discipline is the core of your success in this Market

Thanks for reading.

Cheers.