Forex Price Action

Hey guys, I just want to ask a question, this would be a bad trade, right? The Pin has formed above previous support and is also not very big compared to previous bars, would I be correct?

AUDNZD D1

Thanks
Adam

Def a good spot- my charts are NY EST close and it doesn’t look like this candle will wrap the day up above that VBRN. If the candle fails to close above that level- are people still setting buy stops? Or, are you wary of a false break?

ref eurcad d1

I’m actually somewhat torn about it right now, It’s a great pinbar and this level has been very important in the long term(see daily candles from 06/2011 - 12/2011). Price is finally revisiting these levels after almost 2 years. A part from a few swing highs recently, the next price action to look at is from 2011. I would like to see Mr. Fox or one of the other vet members weigh in on this. 1.3900 is also a good level because that is a 50% retrace of the last swing high/low, which becomes more important in trending movement.

Hi Adam,

I would say that you drew your S/R at reasonable levels, as you can see your nearest support is very close.
Your previous bar is a gigantic BUEB indeed.
Counter trading at that level with such an uproar and close support might not be the smartest play,so you are right.

Cheers

I reckon Johnathon was pointing out that Eur/Cad 1.3900 is an area of interest,rather than a on spot price.

Just a thought…

Cheers.

If you take a look at the weekly chart for EURCAD, you can see if the week finished off higher, this will be a pin bar on that chart too, just a point I thought I would make :slight_smile:

Aud/nzd daily.

Trend is down.
Pull back to resistance.
Pin bar.:33:

Hi, I was wondering if any one else had noticed the almost 2BR on USDCHF D1 which has formed at a persistent level. My initial though was that it’s just a pull back to build up to breaking through. The way I thought of playing it was to have a pending order at 0.9330 which is 10 pips below the low of the first bar in the 2BR then have take half off at 0.9265 and move to break even with a take profit at 0.9185 and stop loss at 0.9395 which is the high of the BEEB before and gives me a R/R of 1.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Hi Pipoff,

There was a 1,2,3 reversal pattern in play,indicating that the trend changed from down to up, no?

Cheers.

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;526854”]

Hi Pipoff,

There was a 1,2,3 reversal pattern in play,indicating that the trend changed from down to up, no?

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts as well

I was looking at that too, look up a few posts, I had a look at the chart again, take a look below at this, it has broken from a trend line and support is very close around the 1.15578 area, I would be careful with that one.

The key word there is “almost”
I was also looking at that one, PA is just too small for my liking, no point taking a trade just for the sake of it, only take it if it is A+ :slight_smile:

Hi heelflip,

You are saying it yourself(that), it is almost a 2Br,so there you go. Why trade a setup that is almost a setup.

Cheers.

Usd/chf daily

ranging.
Waiting for signal.
Inside bar formed.:33:

I am just new here but you will be told that in this thread they do not trade the IB

Also this setup was discussed on that same page and the one before and it turned out to be not a real 2 BR so, for this thread, it is a no go

Hey Pipoff, if I was you, I would wait for some form of engulfing bar to better confirm it, look at all the previous downward moves, they all where started by big massive bearish candles.

Xag/usd 4hr:33:

Thoughts on the 2BR on the EURUSD? The fact that the market shot up and held above 1.3200 by NY close is something to really consider. While I would have preferred seeing an EB and the signal larger, this is still a very key level and the price action size wise is comparable to the last few bars.

it has been stuck at 1.3200 - 1.3211 all day keep hitting that resistance line but not breaking through it so maybe tomorrow

Waiting for the same!
:cool:

Hi Krugman:
Hi see a BUEB on D1. I don’t see the 2BR. Could you please check my chart?
I didn’t take the PB since I expect resistance at 1.32.
Regards,