Forex Price Action

That’s kind of you, thanks !

General thing : I noticed that on the weekly, PB BUEB and BEEB’s tend to work a lot better than on smaller TF, even when the setup doesn’t look perfect, am I right ? I am not encouraging to take non A+ Setup on the weekly but just curious to know if you ever noticed the same.

Yves

[QUOTE=“Piping Hot;537072”]“I am by no means saying the trade Idea is Invalid, but what I do say is that you might have missed a thing or two about the price action story behind Usd/Cad.”

Could well be, that is why I am asking for other people’s opinion.

Thanks for your view ! I will probably refrain from taking it. I’m on a 12 winning or BE trade streak and I don’t want it to stop right now ! :)[/QUOTE]

Understandable, noted with caution, thank you :wink:

That is very true, especially with that juicy weekly pin bar on usd/cad.
If price closes above 1.3060, then there is very well the option of a position.

Cheers

6 pips in 40 minutes, come on USD, you can do it ! (guess you mean 1.0306)

Lol like a football match.
and yeah I meant 1.3006, thanks .

Cheers

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;537086”]

Lol like a football match.
and yeah I meant 1.3006, thanks .

Cheers[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile: it can… I am quite certain this will reverse… Oil needs to be at a lower price now the dollar is weak and same with AUDUSD for gold.

Don’t go too much into fundamentals, they don’t really like it here. :slight_smile: Only the price is relevant :slight_smile:

Mate,

It’s not ‘‘they’’ it’s Price Action traders.

Price moved 40 points for me, I consider that more than hardly :)…

Additionally, I opened some micro-sized positions as price retraced deep back into the PB about 3 or 4 times and took some extra profits. My TP1 was around 1.705 which hit perfectly. I have no problem leaving this position (GBPAUD) & my other (EURCHF) open heading into the weekend session because they are both solid setups in my eye. I’m going to watch what happens sun/mon morning and most likely move to BE as I’ve already taken money out of the market.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

[QUOTE=“Piping Hot;537084”]

6 pips in 40 minutes, come on USD, you can do it ! (guess you mean 1.0306)[/QUOTE]

I am in :wink:

Good news, you took profit at a good level, still on that Ej H4 pin short trade?

Cheers

Once there is a setup we place buy/sell stops on top or below that setup candle.
The trade is only a go once price breached those high or lows.
I assume that is what you meant anyway by your comment.

Cheers.

I passed on it man…I think price is going to rotate around that level (134) that we pointed out. I’m going to sit on the sidelines for this one and wait until I see something that rubs me the right way…

Bingo ! Closed within previous candle! 1 pip short on my broker but alright if spread taken into account. 2 full days to make my mind now. Hope to get other people’s opinion in the meantime.

What pair are you guys looking @?

[QUOTE=“Kasravi;537106”]

Once there is a setup we place buy/sell stops on top or below that setup candle.
The trade is only a go once price breached those high or lows.
I assume that is what you meant anyway by your comment.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Yes sweety, I have put a buy order at half of the wick on the weekly candle stick, SL just below it.
Happy weekend everyone and thank you so much for your discussions this week :wink:

Usdcad weekly

[QUOTE=“Piping Hot;537113”]

Usdcad weekly[/QUOTE]

Yes indeedy :wink:

Half of the wick? That is a different aproach from what is being done here. You would miss the trade if it goes up straight.

You have the whole weekend to think about it.

[QUOTE=“Piping Hot;537119”]

Half of the wick? That is a different aproach from what is being done here. You would miss the trade if it goes up straight.

You have the whole weekend to think about it.[/QUOTE]

It is very close to the start price as discussed earlier, so I am happy!