Forex Price Action

I would expect it to go up, but I’m still learning to follow price action within the rules of this thread. So with that in mind, I’ll wait to see if the candles give us a nice reversal signal.

Hi EvilCrust,

Forex.com unfortunately is not showing our standard NY-Close chart. Please check the first page of this thread to see the list of approved brokers with correct NY-Close chart as used in this thread. FYI, I use FXDD and Pepperstone (for MT4) and RoboForex (for MT5) most of the time for the sake of discussion here, while keeping my live account at Forex.com because the spread is not that bad and their list is rather complete for a broker.

Thanks. Can you share please entry point SL and FTA? To small to read on the chart and I do not have d2

PRICE 0.9082
STOP LOSS 0.8995
TP1 0.9101
TP2 0.9165
TP3 0.9216
To convert the time frames use p4L_PeriodCon(1) indicator.
Cheers

Much appreciated thanks

Not sure if this was already mentioned. But there is a pinbar forming @ resistance on AUD/NZD 4H.

USD JPY weekly pin finally got triggered

Sorry i mean USD CAD …

[QUOTE=“EternalNewB;544514”]USD JPY weekly pin finally got triggered[/QUOTE]

Did you have a entry get triggered or a SL?

Sorry I was referring to the USD / CAD weekly pin that developed 2 weeks ago my entry was triggered during the night here

[QUOTE=“EternalNewB;544538”] Sorry I was referring to the USD / CAD weekly pin that developed 2 weeks ago my entry was triggered during the night here[/QUOTE]

Haha I looked at the USDJPY pair and was thinking… What the?

GBP/AUD 4hr chart, anyone in this trade ?

I am in :slight_smile:

I’m not enter this trade actually coz i was thinking that the FRA too close and the risk:reward ratio is small

you are trading straight into resistance

Hello, everyone!

Can anyone show me where I went wrong in these 2BR on selling EUR NZD - D1?

Thanks a lot!

If trade hits your SL, it doesn’t mean you were wrong.
I traded that just like you did and I think if I trade this way 100 times I have an edge (winning percent 51% or more). So one loss doesn’t mean you were wrong. :slight_smile:

That’s easy, you’re trading right into support zone:

Hope that’s clear enough.

Wise advice, but not entirely true. You still need to review your trade to make sure that it really fits your trade plan from the very beginning (or in our favorite words, whether that trade really fits our A+ setup or not). If it does, then you do have an edge and you will definitely win in the long run. If it does not, then you have noone to blame but yourself when you crash and burn in the long run.

Very clear!
It seems very difficult to find an excellent trade and also not go into S/R zone.
I still need to get more experience…

Thanks!

Don’t give up yet, mate. Trading is not easy, otherwise we’ll all be millionaire by now.

Have you finished reading the first 50 pages (minimum) or 200 pages (recommended) of this thread? You’ll be surprised how many light-year ahead you are once you’ve done that. :wink: