Forex Price Action

Thanks Krugman, as always these nuggets of information are fantastic and it is also great to get your thought process regarding the trade. This looks like a very nice set up, I wish I’d spotted that one and taken it.
My previous posts about charts and explanations to why I am considering or have taken a trade have been very brief and lacking substance. I will aim to add a better description in the future in order to be guided more easily.

Thanks again

BA

Congrats to you for the great job you did, now you have the momentum on your side Mr B A Barracus.:13:

Thanks Tonyro44, I really appreciate everyone’s help and patience here. I have a million miles to go but this week is the first week that I actually feel that I am starting to get the hang of things and for this alone I feel very pleased. As I said before, I have a very long way to go but it feels very possible now.

Hi, it seems like a pretty good setup, but one thing, in my chart I have a also a daily support level above your target level, around 1.12774…

Just want to post up a chart of a trade on the AUDCHF H4 chart I took in the middle of the night. Saw price at my resistance level (marked on the D1 chart) so I set my alarm to wake up 15 minutes before the H4 bar closed. Took half profit and moved my stop to BE.

Should have circled the trade, sorry. I took below the low of the BEEB.

I was actually looking at taking this trade but I had caught it too late. I am glad to see it is working out for you right now!

Anyone trade the H4 2 bar reversal on EURJPY? My order has been triggered.

It is at a good daily support level/swing point, stands out from the rest of PA, basically a text book trade in my opinion.

Just to add, if the 2 bar works out, it could form a very nice pin bar on the daily chart (not mixing time frames, just stating the obvious lol)

EDIT: I got another order there because I day trade EURJPY, the top order is the entry for the 2 bar.

Cheers

On my chart I have 132.68 marked as a major S/R level, just be mindful that price could stall or reverse in that area. likewise on the daily, the pinbar that is forming is below this major resistance level and would have to break and close above that 132.68 area to not be trading into resistance.

I hope this trade plays out well for you.

My GBPAUD trade chart with description

Hey all been quietly reading and trading behind the scenes. Just reached the 100 page mark of this thread, I’ve heard people say you should read the first 200 pages, should i bother?

Also had a great day, 3 yen trades closed for 352 pips profit and 7.5% gain.

I would post graphs but it was a combo of market gap theory and PA.

But i’m still happy.:29:

good spot. i went to check it out and took it with stop loss at 132. lets hope it works out for us!

OK guys what do you think of this setup?

To me it seems:

1. with the trend
  2. Big PA BUEB
  3. At support level.

All opinions are welcome.

May the FX be with you.

Yup, continue doing that please. 200 pages is recommended. :wink:

You’re free to post your graph, as long as you remove any indicator before posting it. Looking forward to reading your trade setup!

I’m extremely delighted to read the recent update of everyone’s post. After weeks of basically waiting and doing nothing, suddenly we are all overwhelmed by A+ trade setups here and there. Kinda worth the long wait to save our capital, don’t you guys agree?

Johnathon is not lying at all. One man’s fate comes from one man’s wait, indeed. :59:

[QUOTE=“bizzaro;544819”]

good spot. i went to check it out and took it with stop loss at 132. lets hope it works out for us![/QUOTE]

I’ve got a pending buy at 132.650 with SL at 131.320 and TP 133.420. I see some noise to the left until about the 132.650 area.

CHF/JPY chart looks ok for me. I have entered already in to the trade.

And your chart, Sir…?

[QUOTE=“wm247;544840”]And your chart, Sir…?

[/QUOTE]

Not able to post the chart, and it is not NY Close, but is almost as shown by others.

You’d better open a Demo account with a broker with the correct NY Close chart ([B]please read the first page of this thread[/B]), for the sake of having smooth discussion in this thread. We simply cannot discuss much if people stop posting the chart where they set up their trade. Only posting numbers is confusing at best, and that most likely will get you ignored by most of the active members here.

I wanted to post a chart illustrating what I was talking about earlier. There is some fairly strong overhead resistance that goes back 6 months and has been a key area where price has reverse to the downside. I’m not saying don’t take the trade or that it is a bad trade, just be mindful of this area in your trade plan.