Forex Price Action

[QUOTE=“Stimpy;551607”]

Of course he is not successful at trading, why else would he be selling a system. His main income comes from selling memberships to his website.

Copied from another website as I couldn’t have said it better myself.

quote:

The FSO method only provides few (if anything) trades a month. This is perfect for them to scam you. By providing you with a discretionary method that will maybe give you 15-20 trades a year. Only after around 20 trades can you really tell if the method provides an edge or not. But this will likely be a year later. He’ll just tell you since it’s a discretionary method, you have most likely been making mistakes along the way. Anyway, he never reveals all the trades he’s in, claiming that he doesn’t want other people to blindly copy his trades. This way it is hard for anyone to verify his results and we are left wondering if he is really a good trader. He claims to have years and years of trading experience but has nothing to prove it.

:end of quote

No doubt this will be requested to be removed as it might affect the sales from his site. Hopefully some traders though will see it before they blindly waste their money.

Now lets wait for the fanboys to complain and make up excuses for the “Protrader”[/QUOTE]

Would you like a tissue to cry into?

You figured it all out, it is defo not worth it for you, doesn’t mean it won’t help someone else.
The essence of this thread is to share and compare trades based on this strategy.

I saw traders here losing money. There is not a guarantee tag, however it helped many traders getting rid of bad habits or understanding price action better. You certainly don’t have to pay to read all the material,which is available here or at FSO which is for free.on top of that you get most of your questions answered regarding pa trading in this forum,which is free too.

I believe trading a few positions a month successfully is much more rewarding than a fifty trades hit and miss approach.

Cheers

I do not want to be misunderstood here: I do not complain, I would rather search for the positive inside everything.
I do not support the manner of rejecting everything with no facts against.
I do not mean to stop over, drop a message saying that this does not work and leave.
I want to remain here and work with you guys.
I do not mean to change the subject of the thread, which is brilliant and again - my compliments to all who contribute.

I just would eventually have something against the possible fact that someone adapt a trading method, take possesion on it and start selling it. I would appreciate an answer to how comes that Johnathon is known as the master of PA - does he have any background to claim this, how does he know and is willing to teach others on trading the way the “big buys do” - has he been on the spot in a big investment bank to learn this or anything similar?

Beside this, my respect to all contributors here, himself as well.
The lack of justification from Johnathon woul dnot make PA trading less efficient or less interesting for me and all around.
But again - if I come and say - people, this is awsome, you should try it, I should have the means to justufy why it is so by self example.

I would still give it a chance and wait for an answer from The man.
And as much as this is a price action thread, it is that much a Johnathon Fox thread, as he has initiated this thread, so I believe this subject is not that much off the topic.

It might be too bold to want to know in advance how succesfull is something you did not not try much yourself, but if it is that accomplishing - show me one that became succesfull trading this.

I’ll see you around.

Hehehe… :slight_smile:

After reading all thousand of pages of this thread, I must say that there are things that are quite an eye-opener. Good stuffs like A+ setups, New York standard chart, and dedicated seniors, and bad stuffs like trolls, backstabbers, and even a fake Johnathon Fox(!).

I still have a long way to go, but like dudest, I started to see the real possibility of being a consistently profitable after reading this thread. Let’s just say I have blown up dozens of account before reading this thread, and ever since I’m being faithful with FSO method, I have completely turned my losing habit into a winning one. Not everyone will be able to implement the FSO method, especially if you cannot change your mindset from a scalper into a swing trader. But if you have no problem to be a swing trader with a sniper mentality, you will fit in well at FSO community. :smiley:

BTW, let us follow Krugman’s example from his thread on how to deal with trolls that have been infesting his thread this recently:

damn i’m having the worst day!! price has just gone nuts and stopped out my trades. think I might lay off trading the rest of the day and go lie down :28:

Hi there wm247,

fully agreed, I do hope that practicing would lead me to the position to state that PA has worked for me as well.
I have the bitter taste of loosing as well, so potentiall success will be even sweeter.

But this does not give me peace - what do you mean by fake Johnathon Fox?!?

Okay, let’s leave this question open and pending for a reply, ideally, and follow the good spirit.
As I said above it is price action trading that matters at the end and fake or real JFox will not change the good things in this thread.

But it will when it comes to FSO, wright.

Nailed it, brother. One man’s fate comes from one man’s wait. :slight_smile:

Oh, [B]the fake[/B] Johnathon Fox? If you read all 14000-ish posts, you will encounter that fakey somewhere in the middle of this thread. Don’t worry, that guy is no longer around after [B]the real[/B] Johnathon Fox banned him for good. :wink:

Darth,

I’m sorry to hear your losses, but please post the chart setups where you got stopped out and we’ll analyze it together. We actually learn more from our failure than our success, and it’s better to do it now when your mind is still fresh so that you can easily see where things go wrong and how to prevent it to ever happen again to your trade in the future.

Hi everyone,

I would highly appreciate it if someone can tell me why this pinbar trade has lost grounds. Thanks

Two reasons I can think of:

1. That pinbar goes straight into support zone.
  2. Just next to the pinbar is rubbish. Very little space to move. :frowning:

because when we trade we never have 100%! you “only” trade higher probability!
and what wm says :slight_smile:

For the interest of education here is my lesson…

So here is the GBPNZD on the 4hr chart. to me it seems that it has formed a double bottom at a BRN of 1.900 and at a swing low. I got in at the purple line with red being my S/L and green being my T/P.

To me it seems like a valid entry but price across the board spiked for some reason and took my trade out. This has been 4 consecutive loss in 2 days but i’m happy where i went wrong with the other 3.

All comments welcome

Darth

Sir:

If you would allow me, I want to give an advise: don’t risk yourself! Read the first 50 pages of the thread and analyze if this suit you. Besides understand about the method proposed by Mr. Fox, you will see a lot of trades where you can probe if this works o not.

Finally I suggest make a backtest of the method. If works and you like it, you can continue with this, if not, you have saved you a lot of time.

If Mr. Fox or anyone else is successful or not it doesn’t mean you will have the same results. Remember that this is not a system, it is a method to analyze the market and make better decisions to trade. Results will depends on you.

A don’t know why Mr. Fox and the collaborators stops sending newcomers read the first pages of the thread. It helps to continue focus on setups and avoid discussion out of the topic.

Sincerely,

USD/chf 1hr pin bar, decent level.
I also commented on it here http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/57863-z-pattern-5.html#post551705

Cheers

Does anyone pay attention to news releases?

From Page 1:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FOREX PRICE ACTION THREAD. PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.

Please read the first 50 pages minimum before posting. A ton of information can be found in these first few pages that will show you what we do and how we do it. There is also videos in the first few pages that will explain clearly the simple price action setups we look for and how to trade them.

This thread is for Price Action discussions only. Please do not post about indicators or news. There are plenty of other threads where traders can discuss this info.

We are only concerned with high probabily Price Action setups that form at great levels. If you are after a thread that simply enters inside bars and hopes to make money this is not it. There are other threads for that.

We are not about making a million trades but making a few really great ones that have a high probability with low risk!

When posting please include charts to explain what you are looking at. The charting equipment we use is New York close 5 day charts charts. If you need a link to open a free MT4 broker please just message me as this is very easy. A few MT4 providers with these charts in demo are FXDD, FXpro, Pepperstone, Axi Trader and HotForex…

If you have any questions that can’t be answered in this thread you can either PM me or email me direct.

Safe trading and all the success,

Johnathon Fox
Forex School Online

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Setup invalidated since price rose above the Bearish bar

I went long on AUDUSD a few days ago and made a few pips when it hit resistance @ 0.9528

upside momentum looks still valid and the pair has now broke resistance at this level turning it into support and “kill zone”

waiting for retracement to go long

I know,it’s a shame.

Well done for clarifying that.

Cheers

Hi mselva,

OK, fair enough, still, asking if you would pay attention to it before you enter a trade: a nice pin bar on the 1H chart, followed by a massive move in the reverse direction because the GDP failed to meet expectations or any other of the kind - how would than the fake signal on the pin bar would be explained?

Thanks to have your own replies.

On a separate matter - be sure I well red more than 50 pages of the threat.
As I have been in it for some time therefore I thought going deeper as a member.

Do not get me wrong guys, all I want is a bit more clarity on the backstage.

My best regards to all!