Forex Price Action

EUR/NZD Long.

Chart EURNZD, D1, 2013.11.11 13:49 UTC, Multibank FX International, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I thought the same, glad Iā€™ve learned something. lol.

Question though dude, how did you modify your graph like that?

Darth

Is this a BUEB forming on EURGBP? What do you think about my S/R lines?

Hey there, saw this myself. Didnā€™t take it personally. Even though its a nice size bueb at a swing low the FSA was too close to warrant the appropriate S/L. So thought it too risky. Good luck though if your in.

Darth

Hallo sivric,

A BUEB/BEEB must FULLY ENGULF the candle before it; this one does not

ā€“> http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html#post309174

Youā€™ve entered a BUY at market before the D1 candle has closed. We donā€™t do that. We set pending orders AFTER a setup candle has closed

Your SRā€™s look fine (my lower one is abit higher). Though Iā€™d throw in another around 0.8450

PS: I could be wrong, but I think your charts have a Sunday candle (!), thatā€™s a problem, please double-check

Cheers

it looks like that is 6daily candle per week, i dont see any setup on 5 candle chart.

Is it not a little strange that this course costs $287 yet itā€™s still in the ā€œfreeā€ section - maybe someone can explain ?

Yes, this candle started to form on Sunday, but whatā€™s wrong with that? Sometimes, I see a BUEB on my chart, sometimes I donā€™tā€¦sometimes I donā€™t see a pin bar and you doā€¦

But I found this on Johnathonā€™s blog: Bullish and Bearish Engulfing Bars Introduction

Whatā€™s the difference between my BUEB and his (we see a different chart - I really think that I have a BUEB)? :

BTW I know that I have entered the market before D1 has closed but Iā€™m still practicing and trying to find my own system and I think there is nothing wrong with that! Do you think I will make money just by following your system? Maybe Iā€™m another type of trader, right? :slight_smile: Anyway, thanks for your help and Iā€™m very happy I finally got a good S/R level! :slight_smile:

Hi all

As the EURUSD continues weaken, am I right to be looking for a retrace at the marked level on the graph and then bearish PA signals? How are my S and R levels looking?

Thanks, Will

Me again!

Iā€™m currently looking for a broker to open an account with (Just a demo to begin with of course), and I need something with flexible position sizes, i.e. no minimum trade size. Has anyone got any suggestions of brokers that allow this?

Thanks
Will

Depends on what currency your looking to trade with and other criterias. I wanted to trade with GBP and I finally went for Vantagefx. Havenā€™t looked back since. Anyway do your research took me 2 months to decide.

Darth

Hey all got a good looking setup i wanted to share.

GBPCHF D1. BEEB forming on the D1 chart at a swing high and a resistance level.

Caution. Pair currently ranging but this has formed at the top of the range.

Thoughts?

Darth

Thanks for the quick reply, VantageFX looks great, think Iā€™ll keep shopping around for a bit though. Looking at HotForex at the moment, any views on them?

Will

Look like a pretty good BEEB to me. The only thing Iā€™d be worried about is trading into all those smaller resistance areas just below the current level. Just my two cents.

Will

Youā€™ll be shocked at the simplicity :slight_smile: [courtesy: MS Paint]

Go figure it out for yourself mate

Feel free to trade your money as you desire. I wish you the best.

Cheers

The brokers listed on post #8 (301 Moved Permanently) are good both for charting and for trading (if you wish).

I personally have Pepperstone and AxiTrader live accounts (Aussie brokers are some of the the most regulated in the world), and AxiTrader (MT4) & RoboForex (MT5) demo accounts

Cheers

Hallo Will,

If price can form a nice ā€˜Vā€™ pullback to RN 1.3400, I will also consider going short if PA presents itself.

Watching in the coming days also how price reacts to RN 1.3200 or RN 1.3100 (for counter-trend opps)

Cheers

Thanks for your advice Dudest. Iā€™ve noticed that you put quite a lot of emphasis on RN, would you say they are more or less important than a good strong S or R level?

Thanks