Forex Price Action

GBP/CHF Sell Trade, forming BEEB at Key level 1.4800.

http://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1076281/gbpchf-d1-multibank-fx-international

Trades update:

a) EURUSD D1 BEEB: entry was 10pips below KHL 1.3400, not triggered. Seems the BEEB may be invalidated soon

b) NZDJPY D1 BEEB: trade triggered. Glad the NZDJPY is not following the way of the other JPYs (up)

c) GBPNZD D1 BUEB: has bobbed around quite abit but finally TP1 and TP2 hit yesterday. Moving towards TP3

Anyone still in the earlier AUD trades?

AUDUSD CT D1 BEEB

AUDSGD CT D1 BEEB

AUDCHF Range D1 BEEB

AUDCAD W1 BEEB

Should be making a killing now!, plummeting like rocks.

Cheers!

Hallo 555shoe,

Some nice trading there! Solid area, A+ setup and you followed your plan, kudos!

@Moving SL to BE: itā€™s a fine line, eh? Though overall, better a multitude of breakeven trades than solid losses. Without chips we canā€™t play.

A practical help though (with helping to improve knowing when to move to BE and when to wait) can be found by going through past setups ( there have been quite a few of late ), and seeing how they played out, and working out how you would have handled the SL. You will start seeing insights that you can apply immediately to your trade management.

Hope that is of help,

Cheers!

Good luck with the trade and everyone have a great week-nd.

Hi,

That was a great intra day catch and such a smooth mover. Well done.

Cheers

Hi dudest,

You are just squeezing it in mate!
I closed my Aussie trade around 92ish,duh.

Well done with that GBP/nzd I totally missed out on that.

Cheers

nice looking trades for monday.

usdsgd d1

gbpchf d1

aususd h4

thoughts?

Darth

You nailed it, all great looking setups. I was looking at them myself, seeing some potential for the coming Week.

Cheers

Thank you Kasravi

Thanks for the start new conversion about the price action. nice topic to discuss.

damp proffing

Hi everyone.

I have a question regarding support and resistance lines. In this thread I know we only use horizontal S&R lines, but in a trending market such as the CHFJPY, how would you mark horizontal lines? Is it acceptable to use trend lines in situations like this?

Thanks
Will

Hi will,

Good question, short answer is no. Simply because if there are any important levels youā€™ll pick them up
through classic S/R lines.

You see significance lies in cause which is simplicity that translates into transparency in a none linear market.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Have really enjoyed reading this thread.

Does anyone have experience trading this approach from Australia where the time zone is like 16 hours ahead? In order to not stay up half the night do you only play off the daily TF or rather use alerts on the 4hrly? Response appreciated.

Thanks,
Brett

Iā€™m in NZ Brett so play mostly the Daily and usually get a crack at the H4 London open but also with some charts I can play the 12 and 8 hour which suits pretty well. Yes you will need alerts and have to get up occasionally but I find it relatively easy and donā€™t spend too much time in front of my charts.

Iā€™m liking the AUDUSDH4, actually.

That strong move down has hit a hard wall at the 0.914 level which has acted as good support in the past, but the bar isnā€™t very commanding which is making me think twiceā€¦

Iā€™m seeing the FTA around 0.922 for TP1 and the second around 0.928 for TP2.

If the reversal can take off itā€™s looking like a decent 100 pip move to the second take profit level, but I think it may struggle to hit TP2.

I donā€™t have much confidence in the strength of the Aussie at the moment :slight_smile:

I also took the NZDJPY trade but Iā€™m currently losing money. I hope the price will continue to move down!

Great tradesā€¦canā€™t wait for trading week to begin! :slight_smile:

Good morning,

I hope it is ok to add my opinion on this one.

For me, this looks very bearish on the HTF daily and weekly with a S/R (.935) level already broken.

I am looking for a re test of the low at .885 (which is a previous reaction level) with a possible bounce or break:

I hope you all have a great Sunday,

Padraic :slight_smile:

Thanks, Iā€™m actually going to give the aususd a miss as I donā€™t think its commanding enough to compete with that down momentum the other too I think i will go for though. wish me luck.

Darth

Totally agree dude giving it a miss myself. good luck though if you decide its for you.

Darth