Forex Price Action

Hey Dudest,

I put the Demo trade on just to test & track it, i learn better from making mistakes :13:

I am still in the process of digesting all the info on first page link, but from what i understand in this method you set the TP at next Daily S/R levels, and then take partial profits or Set to BE at pre-determined levels (Where?)

is this somewhat accurate ?

Hi all, I have been following this forum and it has taught me a lot. I am still very new to this forex stuff but love the price action strategy. I to saw the set up with the NZDJPY on the 8hr chart. I know my charts are not NY closing time, but this is what
I saw, decent BUEB. My only issue was the R:R. Seemed I was risking too much to make a profit

IN DEPTH ANALYSIS

GBP/CHF 1H PINBAR,

That pair offered an A+ trade opportunity posted by good Johnathon a few days ago.Now Price managed to break support and create a flip point! Those areas are marvelous in order to look for signals to position ourself with the momentum.

That said a neat pinbar on the 1hr chart presented itself right on spot! Price broke the low of the pinbar and triggered
my Entries. I believe playing from such an level with the recent strong momentum is an excellent opportunity. Given you
are not already on gbp/chf short.

Wish all the best and as always looking for peers input.

cheers

This trade will probably workout for you coz your awesome but couple of things about that pinbar, its not a great example of a pin bar, too much bottom wick and small compared the previous bar especially since its been played off the 1H charts. But as this pair has been trending down hard your probably be ok.

Good luck bro.

Darth

Looks good, I am in it also :slight_smile: Falls in at a downward trend line also, which backs it up further :slight_smile:

Cheers

Its a nice trade. How are you planning on managing it? What are you going to do if/when it gets the BRN 1.4500?

Hi Darth.

You are right it is not the biggest of pinbars,but price still closed in the 1/3 bottom half of the candle thus the lower wick
is still in the green. As you said the size of the pinbar is acceptable since I’m positioning myself with the down trend anyway.

Cheers

Hi pipwhip,

I’m BE already and will take first profits at vbrn. From there on I let it ride!

Cheers

I also just moved to BE as I am getting “that feeling” haha.

Better safe than sorry :slight_smile:

what do u guys think of this 1hr reversal bar on support?

What are you thoughts on it being CT?

What are you thoughts on it being CT?

Hey… erm they must be a scratch on my monitor?.. Point taken, its a habit, i’ll make sure i clean them up if i post.

You’re right its a sunday candle but either way it should get rolled into the monday candle which i cant see happening on other peoples charts which is odd.

Thanks for the patience.

What do you guys think about the BUEB formend on USDCAD H4?

in it to win it.

I am in it to:D

HI sarbualex,

I believe it’s a neat signal.

For those who use other platforms and think the Bueb is too sharpish than have a look at the 8h chart which has formed
a lucrative pinbar/bueb. All in line with the daily trend and from a solid support level.

Cheers

what is your mgmt plan? just out of interest?

I opend 2 position with 0.1 lots and want to take my first profit at 1.0690 and then move my second one to be and let it run. Hope its a good plan.

A brother from another mother.