Forex Price Action

You NEVER EVER want to be entering a trade before you have all of your trade stops, targets etc worked out beforehand. I assume you are entering this as a 2 bar? If so I would have the stop above the high of the 2 bar.

Hmm bit of an iffy trade, If you S/R is the solid red line I would of liked price to be reject closer to it as it does to the left. PA signal is not very commanding. Price is definitely on the up so your are taking this as an CT but your T/P is at a good level.

Hope it works out for you.

Darth

Thanks for reply but 2 pip sl is soo tight some time market eat it as per Johnathon it should be 10 pip above or low the candle some time we should follow PA key level and stop should be adjustd as pe Pa level

GBPUSD near the key support12.13.013

If you feel that then why bother asking the question?

Thanks actulay i want to enter from 1.3820/20 level but price not going their so that why today i enter 50% retracement of yesterday candle, Trend is up i am just taking profit of retracement :cool:

Actualy i am not sure about that, that y just i was confermingā€¦ thanks for recomondation

I would say above the most recent pivot is fine. If that gets broken the next one is going to go no problem so there is not sense in costing yourself 40 more pips. If you got in where you say you did this is working out pretty well. I take it youre looking at the breakout re test of the pin?

In saying that its not really the theme of this thread and people like to keep the chat pretty clean so its easy for people to pick up the rules.

Something you need to think about, if you had a pre-defined level your looking for signals and you see a signal somewhere ā€œcloseā€ and enter your either not sticking to your trading pan or have a shaky trading plan (especially when the PA signal you see isnā€™t commanding). Niether are good. Patience is a hard skill to master. I genuinely hope it works out but its a bad habit to get into. Iā€™ve got the T-shirt.

Darth

Is that t-shirt just an image of someone getting raped by a train?

Yup this is bad human nature he did not want miss any opportunity of trade that y some this habit give him loss :frowning:

Just out of interest, who taught you to enter on the retrace? Is this something that is actively taught? Can you send me a link i want to see how they advise people to do it.

edit: I just wanted to add, Its a really difficult to get the timing right to do this. I donā€™t personally recomend it and just wanted to see if people were saying something like ā€œenter on the re-trace to boost your RRā€.

Check pls Forex Strategy: EUR/USD Short Trade Triggered Sub-1.38 | DailyFX

Sorry admin above link just for education purpose ā€¦thanks

Not sure how you could portray that lol.

Nah mine is wall street broker losing $10 mil then becoming a monk going Zen learning inner peace then becoming the next warren buffet of FX.

Saying that donā€™t know I would portray that either lol

Fyi, this is about to very badly go up your a $$. I would suggest you watch the EURUSD 4H carefully for the next 15 minutes.

edit: before anyone says it, I realise i am mixing TFs here but still worth mentioning given it was a weak setup to start with.

Mate I wouldnā€™t even bother following that guy who posted that graph as he doesnā€™t even know what engulfing means his engulfing bar clearly doesnā€™t engulf the previous bar (top of previous bar is higher than the ā€œengulfing barā€) and his stop loss is wack.

Darth

Well, you knowā€¦

The optimist sees a light at the end of the tunnel,
the realist sees a train entering the tunnel,
the pessimist sees a train speeding at him, hell for leather,
and the machinist sees three idiots sitting on the rail track.

Think about it whenever youā€™re tempted to take retrace entryā€¦ for the ā€˜wrongā€™ reason. :18::18::18::18:

would this be a strong case for a counter trend trade ?

1. Resistance at 103.700 maintained since 2008
  2. 2 Bar reversal (i think?)
  3. Shorting from swing high

Trade plan entered on break of reversal candle, 50% close on 40 pip resistance area & rest on 60 pips area

Would it be fair to say NZDCAD is in the flip zone ?

Should the pin candle brake it will be A+ trade ? what say

Hi All,

Wanted to get your thoughts on USDCAD Daily. I took the trade on the BUEB on the daily chart and it has since come awfully close to my SL. From earlier post it seems quite a few have taken the long trade off the 4 hour chart.

Unfortunately i read Jonathanā€™s post on the USDCAD trade after my trade was triggered and seems the main issue with the daily BUEB is that it doesnā€™t have much room to trade into?

Has any one else taken the BUEB on USDCAD daily as i would like to find out how they are managing this trade?

I am a part time newbie and my game plan was to first concentrate on daily charts but i am wondering if 4 hr offer better opportunities?

Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks
Marcus