Forex Price Action

is it good enough to take the trade? (after the price break the pin bar high of course)
it’s a swing low, on my daily mark, am I right on this one?

that chart is definately not like the hourly chart I have armyharahap?

I have drawn my s/r lines on the daily chart at around .92 and .94, so for me this PB is in no-man’s land.

I thought it was the H4 chart…

yes… it is the 4hr chart.
On the daily it is not a swing low for me though. If trading session was not finished I could consider it as a 4hr chart PA signal.

How is this for pin bar ? it is not closed, but if its closed in this level

it is not completely at swing low, but close enough for me to make a small wager.

Hi all,

Is this a valid 2BR or is it slightly too high and would have been better on my red key line, or is my line actually too low?

Its a valid bearish 2bar but not tradeable.
Dont understand if you want to trade it from there or just want to know if its a 2bar ?

Both really. So not tradeable because of it’s position, right? Would be better if it happened on the red line?

Your level is good, it means the price passed the resistance easy and now it become new support, also the new 1-2-3 partern is forming, so enter short trade when price still over your level is quite risky.

hi,
when we trade on dayly, we dont afraid of friday except the friday of first week of month. 301 Moved Permanently also you can see the post by johnathon recently, 301 Moved Permanently

hi armyharahap,
it looks like you dont use the NY close chart, you should use the New York close 5 day charts charts to analyse market for PA method.

USD/CHF just made a large PIN off the top of it’s recent range. Worth getting in short?

hello guys.
I’m gonna ask you some question. I’m just doing a studying through some previous session to get know this method better.

for the chart above, I’m asking about the area between the Red vertical line.
as you can see, my orange zone is probably the area I would draw that day.
Mind the PA on the left side, because I’m sure if I was watching it, the SR area wouldn’t be like I draw in this pic.

what I have on my mind was actually the one between the vertical lines. (PLEASE MIND THE GREEN LINE as it is my current level for today chart)

1. I see a nice 2BR forming at resistance area. well, in that case, if I was watching this than it would be too late because I already met the Pin bar forming at the resistance area.

2. about the pin bar. I know this is not quite the pin bar we want because it doesn’t close inside the previous candle. but from what i see, it is forming on the resistance area, and then it’s also forming as a high swing (referring to my area).
    but what i’m confused, some guys here taking a good trade with this kind of pin bar.
    maybe this not a very good A+ setup. but if I happened to face this again (as you can see, the pin bar give quite good direction to my prev area in the next few days (which I wouldn’t know before it gets there), I wanna know what to do. which is more important, the area, high/low swing or the Pinbar? because at this point, area is good, swing is good, but the pin bar is questionable. but fortunately it is going to a good direction. so even if I wait for the next day to confirm the direction, it’s not too late, SL is small, and it still have a much room to move to the support

please give me some input. thanks

regards, Army

Those aren’t really 2BARs. The candles should be approximately the same size. Think of a 2BAR as a pin bar, but it forms over multiple candles. You can mentally merge them - open of the first candle to close of the second candle. That’s the body. Everything else is now wick. In neither case do your highlighted 2BARs form what looks like a tradeable pin. Agree?

The pin bar looks good to me. As far as I can tell from that image, it did close in the previous candle. That includes the wick too, you know. Not just the body. The lower wick is a tad large, but whatever.

You can’t wait too long. Either you decide to play it when it forms or you skip it. Once the price begins to move away you are either on the train or you’ve missed it.

yes this is nice but I prefer eur/usd .

I see. I thought my “2BR” just like closed so strong that we can also consider it as 2BR or maybe “pin bar” with thick body. my mistake then. thank you so much and I’m very agree with you.

about the pin bar, I take it that the wick also counted, yes? not just the body. so in my pic, it is a good pin bar, yes?

regards,
army

Hi
The pinbar that formed isnt valid, it did not closed within the previous bar.
Maybe it work out anyway but a dont take it.
Cheers

Hi,

I was looking at this too. However I think I’m right in saying that even though it’s at a decent level and it’s a big candle it’s still not a valid pin bar because price didn’t close within the previous bar.