Forex PROP firms

The customer service is ok. Just be patient and wait for a reply after you email or chat.

1 Like

hey @phiri22 have you signed up? are they real?

Yes.I signed up last week for the 25k account to test the waters. when i saw that they did check out, i upgraded to the 50k account. It’s going well. Iwas given a real account and not a demo.

1 Like

Ok. I like the sound of this. Does the 50k account allow holding trades over the weekend?

1 Like

Ok. Yeah. I have made some money. I hope to hit the 5% target in 1-2 months.
From what I read, is only when you get to stage 4 in account growth or if you trade with the company consistently for 6 months without breaking the rules I think.

I am also very interested in “prop trade”. I guess you’ve done prop trading, right? Do you think “prop trade” has any disadvantages to yourself? Thank you

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. What matters most is if the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. And in this case it does. So I went ahead with it.
I spend £249 to access a 50k account with a buying power of 150k and a drawdown of 5k. I normally can’t afford a 3k account on my own!

Thanks. I’m considering the $50,000 account over the $25,000 account. I’m wondering if my swing trades of 2-3 days can work with it as I think I read that I’m to close my trades everyday or so

1 Like

Not entirely true. The $25,000 account is better suited for day traders and requires all trades to be closed by the end of the new York session daily. The $50,000 account is well suited for a swing trader like you say you are as you can hold trades Monday to Friday. So you can go for the $50k account. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. This is so clear now. I will sign up this weekend. I need every luck I can get.

I sent an email the other day and I never got a reply. Is that a good customer service?

Calm down. They usually tell us that if we Ask questions that are already on the FAQs page of their website, they might not respond. They get a lot of emails and have to respond to important ones in record time. Have you tried asking on their Facebook group? That’s what I notice some people do.

1 Like

Ok. I don’t have a Facebook account though. I want to find out how much I get for referring someone to the company with my referral code and if I can get a referral link which is actually easier to send to clients

1 Like

What happens when the company closes its doors?

That’s a very good question. I asked that during my journey deciding if to join anyone and which to join. It actually helped me in my decision making. I chose one because they were the only ones offering real accounts and they were older than the others. So the chances are less. Still, there is a possibility and for me I be asked myself, what is the maximum subscription fee? Have I lost that before in forex before? So I decided to give them a try and I’ve been better off so far

1 Like

I believe that it is necessary to consider all options, and try to work with them. And then already watch the result.

1 Like

You are right @Salaloyul although some of the prop funds out there have rules designed to make you the trader fail

I think it’s 100 USD. I’m not sure about a link. All I have seen in my dashboard is a code b you can get more information from their blog or ask @TraderAtlas, he should know better.

We currently don’t have links. Just referral codes for now but we are working on getting links available

1 Like

Ok. Please do. It will make referrals easier to track. Do I have to have a trading account before referring people?

1 Like