ForEx Purchasing, Trading, and Exchange

Has anybody had any luck with ForEx? I’ve had a few people tell me its worth getting into, and some people tell me to stay away from it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. My idea, I think, is to make a small amount of money from it and then invest in actual stock in companies.

1 Like

I would really like to know if you know these “few people” or they just random netizens that you come across every once in a while?

It depends on you. You can decide what you want to do with the money you make in the forex market. There is no hard and fast rule for that. For me, forex trading has proved to be a profitable business over and over again. I do invest in the stock market also, but forex trading is always my priority.

I started trading forex with the sole aim of making money. But as I obtained experience, reality hit. I got to know that trading forex is not going to be easy if I don’t spend enough time learning to make the right decisions. You won’t make money from the very beginning. It takes time for people to make money through forex trading.

If you want to begin with forex, you will require the basic knowledge about the market. You can go to the Education section of the website and browse some courses. Might help…