Forex Real Profits EA

Mine just closed a few minutes ago, at 10.00 GMT, with a 7.2 pip profit:

O.

Edit/P.S.: Oh, lol, that image is tiny … just right-click and save to PC, to have a proper look at it.

Dear O, this trade looks very suspicious to me. It is against the logic of our EA. Please give me more details, what broker, eventually a print screen of the chart with the trade taken.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Maybe you had disconnections from the broker while the trade was open. I don’t know, I’m just saying. Could you check for anything abnormal?

Hi Catalin,
have a look at my thread ‘[I]Switch EA off outside of Trading Times?[/I]’ in your own forum’s [I]Info & Support[/I] section.
Probably the explanation is in there.

Hehe, I suspected something like that already, when Adrian said that all your trades closed red.
I’d be happy to get a reply in your forum as soon as possible, so that I’ll know the answer before today’s trading session at 21.00 GMT.

O.

Now everything explains itself. You have your answer in our forum.

Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Haha, who ever said trading has nothing to do with luck? :smiley:

By my disconnecting the EA I have saved myself a loss and got a gain instead.

Maybe you should employ me to tell you when to switch it off, and just let things take their ‘natural’ course, lmao.

O.

Wow,

I seem to have created a chatroom more than a thread, LOL :smiley: Not sure I will ever find the time to go through all the posts! Oliver is hyperactive.

Nevertheless, The EA has made some trades last night/today, of which results are below. The EA is standard settings, bear in mind my broker is GMT+2.

I am sticking with standard settings & trading times as recommended by FRP, just news are disabled.

lol, yah, sorta … since I’ve always traded manually only, it’s pretty exciting for me to see an EA ‘in action’.
In addition, I always like to know everything with as much detail as possible, hehe … so I tend to ask a lot of questions and try a lot of weird things, whenever I do something new.

Exactly same as with me.
Makes the most sense, testing with recommended times and settings at first … after all, the developers should know best what works with their creation.
There’s always time for tweaking later.

tradingshed, which broker are you with?
I’m using a Pepperstone Razor account (Australian ECN, server time GMT+2, like yours).
It’ll be interesting to compare number of trades taken and results, since our settings are exactly the same.

Cheers,
O.

I am using Hot Forex Currenex for this one (Demo)

I have just noticed that the live accounts on the websites took more trades than I did in the last few days.Is anyone else willing to post trades taken to compare?

I attached this EA to the charts last night on my demo OANDA account, the last time I looked it didn’t take any trades. I’m not sure if I’ve got the GMT time settings figured out, it’s set to auto which I believe it pulls the GMT time from my computer’s clock (-6 hours). The thing is, the clock in MT4 and the GMT time are not the same?

Early versions of FRPEA had indeed the GMT calculated using Windows Regional Settings. Last version is retrieving the GMT from the internet so if one sets the AutoGMT to"true" theres no need to worry about anything else regardless if Windows Regional Settings are right or wrong. The EA will trade at the correct time. It is normal that the Market watch and GMT are not being the same. They differ with the broker’s GMT offset.

@tradingshed, data feed and indicators differ from broker to broker so it is normal to have diferences between accounts. Sometimes there are differences between 2 accounts at the same broker using the same VPS (we had situations like this; we even had loosing day with one broker and winning day with another), because sometimes the EA could miss a singal due to latencies or other issues between your MT4 terminal and the broker’s servers, or a signal could trigger with one broker and could not trigger with another due to different data feed. Of course with an overall look, trades sould be similar, but do not compare each day. Comparing should be taken as a guideline. If you are not satisfied with how it works with your actual broker, try changing the it. This is one of the reasons we offer the demo version for free, so users can choose the broker that suits them the best.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Here are yesterday’s trades:

O.

Feb 15: No trades.

O.

Okay, when the EA had taken no trades on my four currency pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF) by 21.15 GMT, I decided to add USDJPY for today … which then turned out to be the only pair traded by the EA:

Cheers,
O.

Hi Forex RealProfitEA Team
I used finexo MT4 platform for trade.Can you help me to setting my platform with important signal and others.For that what is your cost?If you are able to do it pls add my skype id: shah.amin4 . later we will discuss.Bye

Somewhat belatedly I remembered today that my broker usually sets up 30-day demo accounts only.
Since those are, of course, useless to test the EA over an extended period of time, I had to arrange for a non-expiring demo account with them first.

This has been done today, so I will start testing the [I]ForexRealProfit[/I] EA afresh.
All settings are default, with the exception of ‘[I]AvoidNews[/I]’, which I’ve set to ‘[I]false[/I]’; the EA will trade all nine recommended currency pairs.

For those of you interested in monitoring performance: check out the Myfxbook verified portfolio.

Cheers,
O.

Dear shahamin,

I will look into it, to see what is all about, but not for a fee.
I’ll contact you on Monday because market is closed over the weekend and it’s not much to do.
If it’s not related to our robot I don’t know if we can help and we don’t really have time for other things right now. We have a full agenda for this year.
We’ll see on Monday.

Kind regards,
Adrian.

Please make sure you have no authentification error in your demo account because when brokers configure their expiring demo acc as non expiring there are chances that the EA does not recognize the account as demo and ask for the activation key. To check close the MT4 and restart it again. If no error pops up, then you should be fine.

Regards,
Catalin
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

PS: By the way, do not expect trades today February the 20th 2012, due to the US bank holiday.

Hi Catalin,

unfortunately I keep getting a pop-up warning informing me of an invalid serial number and prompting me to activate my copy of FRP, as soon as I open the demo account to which I have FRP-EA permanently attached.
Apparently the EA ‘thinks’ it’s on a live account. I was about to post on your forum.
Is there any way to fix this?

O.