Forex Saved My LIfe

Hey Prince and anyone else, I will help you in any way possible. Just let me know… It just hit me, that many persons that has decided to trade, may not only “want” to trade but “need” to. The economy is so F’d up right now with so many persons without a job, forex has become a means to an end for many.

If I can give back a fraction of what I’ve gathered over the years, I will help. Many people pray for miracles in their lives, I pray to be a miracle to someone and by me having that mindset, it aligns me with God to provide me with the wisdom and knowledge to not only benefit my needs but the need of someone truly in need. Trading is not for everyone, but if I can be a blessing to one person, i’ll be satisfied.

Hey Prince and anyone else, I will help you in any way possible. Just let me know… It just hit me, that many persons that has decided to trade, may not only “want” to trade but “need” to. The economy is so F’d up right now with so many persons without a job, forex has become a means to an end for many.

If I can give back a fraction of what I’ve gathered over the years, I will help. Many people pray for miracles in their lives, I pray to be a miracle to someone and by me having that mindset, it aligns me with God to provide me with the wisdom and knowledge to not only benefit my needs but the need of someone truly in need. Trading is not for everyone, but if I can be a blessing to one person, i’ll be satisfied.

fxmentor, if you are looking to build a trading room, that is fine. I think you should run a live trading room everyday and market yourself. To be honest you will be no different from the new style hedgefunds that part manage and part educate similar to Anton Kreil and the likes. In my opinion it is the way to go these days, if you understand the business then you should educate at some point. The share volume of people trying trading if the number of educators don’t grow, then at some point the business will be regulated and that will affect all traders.

I have nothing but love for the guys who want to educate and are good at it. In the end all any individual needs is teh basics and they will perform against their own ability. It is like university, many of us are now smarter and more successful than our proffessors. It is the way of the world…

you are being far too hard on people asking for proof

throughout the internet there are hundreds … no infact thousands of threads worth of forex systems claiming to make money. and the majority of them are not profitable in the long term and will ultimately draw down your account even if you do things EXACTLY how the OP describes. People do not have the time required to give their 100% to trading and following and learning from every single thread in the hope of finding that needle in the haystack thread that actually does what it says on the tin.

the smart traders eventually learn to ask the right questions in order to help filter out the BS threads and the people who don’t know what they’re talking about. It can take weeks or months [sometimes even longer ]to get a good grasp of a trading method and how the system works and to trade it properly. If a person depicting themselves as profitable truly is profitable then more often than not they tend to be happy to prove it. If they are not profitable in the long term what you tend to get is excuses or reasons why they can’t display their account.

you seem to not want to display your myfxbook. i personally am not particularly bothered by this as i am not learning to trade from you. but i can totally understand and condone if someone were looking to learn from you… them asking for it. If you don’t want to display it due to tax evasion reasons or fear of being doxxed then that’s your choice. the choice i would take in that scenario would be either to dismiss you as charlatan and move on. or if i really liked your system and had a “gut feeling” it would work i would devote 2 weeks MAX to it, and if i wasn’t in profit after 2 weeks i would move on. without some kind of proof it is actually profitable i cannot afford to spend any more time trying to master it.

weather you are profitable or not, i think it’s wrong for you to put down traders who ask for proof of the people who are trying to teach others claiming to be profitable. these traders don’t want to waste their time on unprofitable systems, and many people claiming to be profitable on forums lie.

with so many charlatans about it’s essential to ask the right questions.

screenshots are not good enough for proof either. i have been duped before by selective screenshots. they’ll give you a screenshot of a good day with plenty of wins, but neglect to show the days with big losses.

Guys I don’thave an issue with someone saying, is it okay to see your performance. What I object to is people immediately calling people liars if they mention profit. Personally, I find it more interesting to post my ideas or trade, if they play out then great, I traded, if they don’t then they don’t but the fact that I am happy to share those ideas prior to knowing the outcome should indicate that I am not in the teaching business rather I am looking for traders both old and new to stop being cowards and jump in and be willing to loose some Dollars like the rest of us. If you want to ask me why I was on the otherside of you trade I’ll tell you, it is about respecting the other guy. After all he has an idea hence he took the wrong side of my trade.

So not really harsh just realistic. Sharing FXbook, etc is proclaiming some kind guru ego mentality. Everyone drawsdown sometimes you can’t pay your self for a whole week but when you come off it then you are happy. In this business you haven’t worked till you have drawn down. So makes no sense all this profit hawking. In anycase I don’t want customers just feel it puts a sour note in the forum from all these nay sayers.

Maybe you are right, I should create a trading room. I have nothing but love for Babypips.com and its members PLUS it keeps me accountable…lol

Not when they’re intending setting themselves up as credible, experienced dispensers of trading knowledge it isn’t. If that’s their intention they should come armed with a verifiable track record to confirm their status & cement their claims.

If they can’t then the smarter members can simply side step them & let others waste their valuable time becoming immersed in the next major drama usually associated with these characters.
A leisurely browse through the archives will reveal the chaos & turmoil caused by these individuals, that could have very easily been avoided & nipped in the bud if one or two early thread contributors had pressed them to address these two points:

[B]There’s nothing wrong with genuine folk starting & running instructional threads or making impressive claims of successes providing they can back it up with evidence via a consistently successful track record.
[/B]
You can moan & complain all you like, but rather than cast a sour note throughout the forum it actually serves to enhance & raise the standards. It also ensures those who intend to establish themselves as purveyors of knowledge prove their mettle beforehand if they wish to be taken seriously & cultivate a presence.

The end result will hopefully be a higher quality environment for newbies to learn & benefit from.
This is a drum worth banging & is long overdue in my opinion.

Its the start of a new trading week. I urge all newbies to focus on what important, and that is create a plan to trade and trade that plan. I spent many years and lots of money learning the hard way and never really trading without a plan. Imagine taking your family on vacation and you have no idea where you are going but as you start on your journey you are trying to figure out your route. Know where you are going before you start your journey. It will save you the emotional roller coaster ride.

Word of advice… Take screenshots of every single trade you enter and exit as it will be your trading dairy. Make notes as to why you enter the trade and exit. Later, its used as a guide to your entries and exits.

eg of my charts

Happy trading and good luck and at the end of the week you can smile your may to the bank…

“Pipping aint easy”

hello, nice story and happy to see that things worked out for you and I guess I really needed to see a story like this. Actually I am interested in doing this business full time but I just don’t simply understand that how can we rely on a strategy and hope that it will work for the rest of our life and I have not even got a single knowledge about the fundamentals as I have only learned technicals like have studied different strategies, patterns etc and trying to make them work for me and I have been profitable for the past 2-3 months but I don’t have a plan I know where to put my tp but I don’t know where to put my sl as I trade from the daily timeframe I just put a wider stop loss not caring about my risk reward as I don’t have any plan made up and that is why I need your help what should I inculde in a plan how should I make one i am confused in that and may I ask that which tf you use to trade just wondering?

I was waiting for that dissapointing “i will teach you part”. Wanna see more success stories who dont mean to advertise because they dont need to.

As soon as there is advertisement fhere is doubt, a cloud.