Forex scalping strategy 90% accurate: you can understand it by looking at these charts and myfxbook profile

this is what i was trying to avoid,

USD high impact news can make EURCAD unpredictably volatile

1 Like

Interesting. You still trading your holy grail strategy with the 20 EMA, Stochasitc and RVGI?

I have several strategies and several accounts,

Yes I still use it.

I like to share what I am doing because it helps me to learn, but once I have achieved my aims, I stop sharing signals. I will stop sharing scalping signals very soon because I have already achieved my goal

1 Like

@forexforexforex maybe you would be interested to check one of my easy to follow trading strategies,

I no longer post any signals these days, it was part of testing another strategy and it proved success,

1 Like

@forexforexforex my advice dont rely on indicators: they are lagging and unreliable, persoanally I don’t use them
I only have them because I want to compress my chart. I always like to have my candles take half of the screen. See what I am referring to below.

I would advise a scalper to use price action instead, one can check the link that I shared to see how it works, no explanation needed, its just self explanatory.

2 Likes

Late signal

This was back then,

and this is now,

1 Like

Hi, it seems that you’re quite an acclaimed trader, so could you help me understand how this system works?

Your drawdown is twice of your gains…that is pretty bad in any case. What am I missing? Thanks.

Hi @LinoKoch Thanks for asking and taking time to look at my work.

This is what happened, I had this strategy, I liked it so much because it worked perfectly, but then there were very few trades each month,

@LinoKoch I thought to myself, what if I try to apply the same strategy in scalp, maybe I could increase the number of trades?

In January this year, i decided to put that idea into action. The first day of trading was awful, I had just $40 as my margin and the dd was huge, I had to raise it by $60 and later added $100. I will add more if I hit 2% growth

@LinoKoch I am testing a few things, for instance, my target is to hit between 1-2% growth per trade while maintaining dd at less than 2%. I hope to achieve that in the next trade, probably next week,

1 Like

see what I am talking about from mymql5

the initial balance was $40, I added $60 it came to $100, then added further $100 to bring it to $200.
I always add more capital when all trades are closed

@LinoKoch I hope I have answered your question. I use previous strategy for scalping.