Forex scalping strategy 90% accurate: you can understand it by looking at these charts and myfxbook profile

This was back then,

and this is now,

1 Like

Hi, it seems that you’re quite an acclaimed trader, so could you help me understand how this system works?

Your drawdown is twice of your gains…that is pretty bad in any case. What am I missing? Thanks.

Hi @LinoKoch Thanks for asking and taking time to look at my work.

This is what happened, I had this strategy, I liked it so much because it worked perfectly, but then there were very few trades each month,

@LinoKoch I thought to myself, what if I try to apply the same strategy in scalp, maybe I could increase the number of trades?

In January this year, i decided to put that idea into action. The first day of trading was awful, I had just $40 as my margin and the dd was huge, I had to raise it by $60 and later added $100. I will add more if I hit 2% growth

@LinoKoch I am testing a few things, for instance, my target is to hit between 1-2% growth per trade while maintaining dd at less than 2%. I hope to achieve that in the next trade, probably next week,

1 Like

see what I am talking about from mymql5

the initial balance was $40, I added $60 it came to $100, then added further $100 to bring it to $200.
I always add more capital when all trades are closed

@LinoKoch I hope I have answered your question. I use previous strategy for scalping.

To be honest, not really. Where do you come from?

1 Like

Please check your inbox

Late signal
I had this opportunity to scalp cadjpy

a revisit shows I selected the opportunity perfectly

Initially,

then right now

still doing some research and getting positive results, very positive results

I’ll have a look, thanks.

@Forexerguru Are you also MarchFX or just using that strategy? I don’t see an explanation in that thread or an explanation here for your scalping strategy. Did I miss those?