Forex scams and scammy brokers list

before choosing a broker we can also check PFA where real traders express views about their broker performance.

Bearing in mind of course that many of the RAVE reviews about brokers on FPA are posted by none other than broker employees. Pretty much on the same lines as our resident bots and fake user accounts on this site.

I thought I’d better just add here:

Clients/traders are no walk in the park either. Also bear in mind when reading FPA, or similar, broker reviews that there will be a fair number of less than stellar comments and reviews posted by clients/traders that actually had no idea whatsoever as to how the markets and brokers etc. work (classic example of this is of course slippage).

1 Like

I agree with you mate that chances of being scammed reduced to almost zero with the regulated ones but sometimes there remains some sort of restrictions which compel traders to look out for offshore brokers

1 Like

Yes, That is true. People tempted to use offshore ones due to relaxed regulations. If you are seasoned trader and want to try them, then it is less risky comparing the newbies. Experienced trader will know the tricks and tactics offshore brokers would/could use.

My advice is to stick to FCA regulated brokers to start with and stay away from teasing high leverage offshore offers. Trading is not a joke.